Chapter 18: Harry - Abigail

"Good morning class." Sir Roben greets, entering the class. He was holding his books on the left and laptop on the other.

Students stood up. "Good morning Sir Roben." Then they sat down afterward. Abigail, who was one of the students, put her elbow on the armrest and laid her chin on her fist. Another boring subject. She thought. Since she already knows what Sir Roben is teaching, she was daydreaming again. That's her usual habit every time she gets bored in class so there's no wonder at that.

She has her head in the clouds about her a-door-able best friend, none other than Harry Styles from One Direction! She looks in the direction of the window and stares at the scenery. It's really windy, but the sun is brightly shining. It looks so beautiful, she wishes she could go outside instead of being stuck in class listening to Mr. Boring.

Out of the blue, there was a knock on their classroom door which snaps her out of her fantasy. Abigail looks over at the door as Sir Roben pulls it open with a smug bay on his face.

"Uh, I'm here for Abigail?" a familiar voice asks. Abigail couldn't see the person and neither can the class so everyone was curious.

"Abigail?" Sir Roben inquires. Abigail stood up and walked outside the classroom. Once she's outside, she looks back and Sir Roben has a note on her hands.

"Where did you come from, I thought you were recording today?" she asks Harry. Harry smiles down at her all cute and dimply.

"I do, I want you to come, it must be hell in there..."

"Oh my God, really? Thank you so much, Harry! That subject really is hell." She agrees as Harry chuckles. "Let's go before Sir Roben changes his mind."

"Let's go." Harry consented. They together paced outside the school headed for Harry's car and drove to the recording place. Harry has always been her knight and shining armor for every boring subject in her class.

*

This is for @AbigailVillegas5 .. x next one shot is for Rosanne!!