Chapter 16: Niall - Alicia

"Hey, let's go there! Their dresses seem so beautiful!" Alicia's friend squeals. Alicia rolled her eyes and followed after her friends. Alicia was out with her friends downtown, shopping. "Aww, I really wanna go inside!"

"Then go! No one's forcing you not to."

"But I can't! See?" Alicia's friend points to a sticker attached to the glass. It says Drinks, Food, and Pets aren't allowed inside. Her friends all wanted to go to a special clothing store, but could not enter the shop with food. Since Alicia just bought her snacks, she was the one that was chosen to wait with the food outside.

"You good here?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," Alicia assures. While she was waiting outside the store, she noticed the car parked next to her had really dark tinted glass. Perfect! Perfect to use as a mirror. She approached the car and started to check out herself on the glass. Her light brown hair was a mess.

As she was trying to do something with it, the car window scrolled down. Alicia jumped away, surprised. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I had no idea somebody was in there." She says to the lightly familiar blonde blue-eyed boy sitting in the car.

"Your hair is perfect, you look beautiful." He calmly said in his Irish accent, smiling. That was it! It was Niall Horan from One Direction. Her super crush on the group. Is this for real?

Alicia looked at Niall still embarrassed of what she had done. "Well thanks, Niall."

He smiled at the heard of his name, glad to see that there was finally a fan that was not jumping on him like crazy. "I'm relieved you hadn't... like fan girl over me."

"Oh no, I'm not... ever going to do that." She chuckles. Am I really talking to Niall? Niall glanced at her and stopped to spot the food she was carrying.

"Are those MnMs?" he gently asked.

"Yep, want some?" she inquires, lending him the bag.

"Thanks... what's your name?" he said while taking a handful of MnMs. Was Niall Horan really asking my name?

"I-i'm Alicia." She replied, beaming at Niall.

"Well, I'm glad to meet you, Alicia."

"I-i'm very glad too." She smiles. After that, they talked for a while. "You know, I really wanted to be like you- singer."

"You sing?"

"Well, yes but I'm really shy."

"Oh no Alicia, don't be shy." Niall coos. "I believe you really have a great voice."

Alicia grins. "Thank you, Niall." She says. "So why are you here anyway?"

"Oh, umm Paul needs a companion so I went with him," Niall explains. "How about you?"

"I'm with my friends-"

"Oh, my God! That dress was really nice!!"

"I know right?! Shucks!"

Speaking of the devils. Alicia's friends got out of the boutique and spotted Alicia talking to God's gracious Niall Horan. They started fangirling over Niall.

"Oh, my God! Am I seeing right?!"

"Holy Shit! It's Niall Horan! Niall!!"

"AAAAAHHH!!! NIALL, BABY!!"

Alicia covered her ears and so as Niall. They were screaming pretty loud that almost all the people around them start gathering around the girls. "Alicia! I have to go before other fans come and create a mob, okay? Bye! See you soon!" Niall screams through the deafening crowd assembling.

"Okay, bye!" Alicia bid. She was supposed to be mad at her friends because they were the ones who let Niall flee away but she simply chose to be soft for without her friends wanting to go inside that store, she wouldn't have met and talked to Niall. She was just truly in high spirits. Alicia was smiling the whole time until her friends bombarded her with questions.

"Hey, Alicia! Why didn't you tell us, my Niall baby-"

"She was never yours bitch!"

"Shut up!"

"Why didn't you tell us Niall was here?!"

"Alicia! Talk to us!!"

Hah! You die with envy bitches!

*

This One Shot is for @PrincessAliciaHoran . x Hope you loved it! Next One Shot is for Sarah! Tomorrow, love.