Showdown In The Chamber...

Voldemorticia's P.O.V

My father turned up at 2:23pm. It was his time to die for real. He looked amused, I bet he'd been to see Potter. I knew he wanted to make a comeback but it was no reason to break his own terms. I saw him stand across from me and I raised the Elder wand to him.

"Hello father. Do you remember saying if we were late then we would die? Well you were late, so I guess you will die today. I don't care that you are my father!" I was sure that everyone in Hogwarts could probably hear me! I didn't care. Today was the day that Voldemort died for real.

"You wouldn't kill me! I know you too well! You're not the kind of person who would kill her own father! Anyway, whats to say that I wont kill you before you get a chance?!"

I looked at him without backing down. "Avada Kedavra!" The green light came from my wand and was about to hit my father before he casted some spell that I didn't here. I saw the terror in Draco's eyes but then he walked over to my father. He walked over to my father and managed to disarm him. My father screamed as the green light hit him. People came into the Chamber to see what was going on. I didn't lower my wand. I kept the beam of light on my father. His screams were deafening, but I didn't try to cover my ears. McGonagall came up behind me.

"Val, who is that? Is that... Voldemort?! I thought he was dead!" I saw Potter mouth 'I told you' to her. I knew my father would pay him a visit. "Val you are the bravest person here! Wait, why aren't you lowering your wand? He will die if you do!"

"Look," I told her whilst shielding my eyes, "He is my father and I want him dead! He would have killed me if it wasn't for Draco." I knew everyone was shocked by the fact that he was my father. Oh well, I wasn't a vicious killer like him... anymore!