Consequences...

Ron's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that my own girlfriend would kiss Malfoy. Of all people in the world, she kissed him! Fair enough if it was Harry, at least I trusted him. I don't believe Val about it being Hermione's fault though. We all knew what Malfoy was like; he would do anything to ruin someone's life. I saw Hermione looking at me like I was crazy. For the record, I wasn't crazy, I was just seriously frustrated! How could she do that to me?! Why would she do that to me?!

"Ron... I... I... I didn't mean to... Well, it's not like I never wanted to, but... I love you!" Hermione tried to plead but it really wasn't working. I don't think it was a good idea for her to tell me that it wasn't like she hadn't wanted to. "Please forgive me Ron! I won't do anything like that again!" Was I about to say something I'd regret?!

"Look Hermione, I'll think about forgiving you but I'm not promising anything. You betrayed me. You'd be much better off in Slytherin!" She stormed out. I wasn't normally like this but it slipped out. To be honest, I think she deserved to hear what I said. She had to know that I wouldn't just forgive her straight away if she did something like that again. I didn't think she would do it again... But you never know...

Voldemorticia's P.O.V

I was sat with Draco in the old girls bathroom. I knew he was pretty depressed so I didn't really say much. Moaning Murtle said something about Askaban to Draco. I didn't know what she had said but I know that it caused him to throw a shoe at her. I wanted him to say something but he didn't; it was probably the only awkward silence that had happened between us. It was like we had grown apart. Luckily, Lucius Malfoy and his wife walked in, breaking the tension in the room.

"Ah Draco, I am so happy to see you! It was the thought of you that gave me the hope to escape Askaban!" Draco's mother had cleared up the questions I had running through my mind. "I still cannot believe that Snape would blame me for the death of Dumbledore... Anyway, when's the wedding?" It was a question that none of us wanted to answer.

"Well mother," Draco replied, whilst cheering up a little. "The wedding should be tomorrow." I looked at Draco. We didn't have a wedding planned at all. What the hell did he think he was doing?! "However, we will need you guys to do the preparation. Your help will be much appreciated." He sounded like some sort of robot. We had no plans for a wedding! I didn't even want to get married! Why was it me who was dragged into everything?!

Draco grabbed my hand and practically threw me into the Chamber of Secrets. Lets just say it wasn't the nicest of landings. Draco didn't come down behind me, he just shut the Chamber. I guess I just had to stay here for a while. I just sat down in the middle of the floor and waited for someone. Nobody came. The Chamber was pitch black and had no form of light. I just sat in the dark waiting for a sign of movement. There was nothing... I didn't really know the way out that Draco had taken me through; I had my eyes covered most of the time so I didn't get petrified or die! Oh well, I guess I'd just sit here  for a bit... It's not like I had anything better to do!