December 3rd

Again. I write as fast as I can, so i can keep up with the date. It's very hard to find time at the moment because i work a lot and of course have to do homework. But i try to write as fast as I can.

To those of you who also reads my other fanfic "A Stranger In Storybrooke", I have to announce that I probably won't update until I got this story under control.

Again. Thank you for all of your reviews and follows and likes and everything! It means litterely everything to me! Thank you so much! Rememeber I also have an account on Fanfiction.net and and ArchiveOfOurOwn.org and the story is of course published there as well.

If you have any ideas for gift or anything, you can write to me privately! I'm always up for ideas 😃
———————————————
It was 4:56 in the morning when Emma's clock goes off and she knew she needed to get out of bed. She even though everybody knew she was a total B person, she would get up this early for Henry. She quickly got clothes on and walked to the guest room to the secret little room and took out the third present. She walked down, got on her boots and walked out she groaned as she saw the snow falling who had already spread a deep layer and flicked her wrist and she was in more warm suit. She flicked her wrist once more and she was in front of the mansion. As a bail bonds person, she knew how to get in and out of homes, or anything with a lock. She yes her lock pick and opened the door without much of a sound. She walked in in stealth and walked to the living room. She gently placed the present on the fireplace and turned around. She gently walked back out to the dining room and walked quietly out of the house.

Hours later, Henry woke and immediately felt the cool breeze and instantly knew. He quickly got out of bed and looked out of window, and saw the snow was indeed falling. He ran to his mothers room and saw her sleeping.

"Mom! It's snowing!", Henry happily bursted and Regina groaned as she heard her son bursting out and rolled over. Henry rolled his eyes and walked to the door closing it like he would if he ran out of it and he heard his mother let out a moan in relief. He smirked and walked quietly to the end of the bed and before Regina knew it, her covers were pulled away and she instantly turned to her smiling son.

"HENRY DANIEL MILLS! Give me my back quilt!", Regina groaned and got on her knees on the bed ready to fight her son on the bed.

"Come and get it", Henry challenged his mother and instantly regretted it, as he saw his mother storming towards him and wrapped him in the quilt, before laying him on the bed and walked out.

"Breakfast will ready in ten minutes", Regina yelled after her and walked down. Henry groaned and tried to get the covers off him, but his mother wrapped it too perfectly and he knew he was stuck.

Perfect
———————————————
When Emma woke again, it was almost 12 and she instantly saw the snow still falling outside. She groaned and decided to get up. She saw how deep the layers of snow was getting decided to go outside to build a snowman.

She walked down and outside with all her full winter clothes, ready for everything. She started making a little snowball and rolled it in the snow, making it bigger. She used the next hour to make the snowman, and when was halfway through, she saw Henry and Regina walking inside her yard.

"Hey guys", she said smiling at her son his other mother. Henry instantly saw the snowman and ran to her to build the rest of it with her. Emma saw Regina and smiled at her.

"Hey"

"Hey. How are you doing?"

"Good. Better than yesterday. What happened by the way?"