December 4th

Emma woke when it was 5am and got out of bed. She got clothes on and went to the guest room and walked in like she didn't care. But suddenly remembered that Regina sleeping in there. She made a silence spell and continued towards the vase and opened the room. She took the present and walked back out of the room. When she closed the door and turned she was met by a standing brunette with crosses arms.

"Are you going to place it in this house?"

"No? It would be too obvious. I was going to place it in your house, as I've done with all the others"

Regina walked to the window and removed the curtains. Emma's eyes widened as she saw the snowstorm outside and sighed.

"I'll just teleport myself into your house"

Regina sighed and nodded, walking back to the bed.

"Be careful", she whispered hesitatingly. Emma turned to her and smiled.

"I will", she said and she was gone. Regina sat back down and sighed deeply. She decided to walk down to the kitchen and make some breakfast. As she walked down she saw Henry already sitting in the living room playing on his PlayStation.

"Henry"

Henry continued to play and Regina noticed the headphones on her sons head. She sighed and walked to the couch, sitting beside him. Henry felt a body beside him and turned to see his mother. He stopped the game and took of his headphones.

"Good morning mom"

"Good morning. How long have you been sitting here?"

Henry swallowed a lump in his throat and looked down.

"An hour", he whispered, but because it was so quiet, Regina heard it clearly.

"Henry!"

"I'm sorry mom, but I couldn't sleep, and didn't feel so good, so i just got down here and decided to play some video games"

"Henry I don't care if your felt bad, if you feel sick you come to me okay? I don't want you to sit in front of the screen for so long"

"I'm sorry"

Regina sighed and walked to the kitchen.

"Turn it off and get over here"

Henry sighed and turned the game off and walked to the kitchen.

"Where's ma?"

Regina stiffened and quickly came up with something.

"She's at Granny's. Ruby called her and asked her to come over"

"Okay"

Outside the door stood Emma and was about to walk in when she heard Regina say where she was. She quickly transported herself to granny's and saw Ruby standing at the counter.

"Hey Ems"

"Hey. Can I get three times eggs and bacon to go?"

Ruby smiled wide.

"You heard it Granny"

Emma noticed the huge smile on Ruby's face and smirked.

"She asked you out", Emma stated and smirked even wider as she saw Ruby's smile on her face. Ruby nodded and laughed lightly.

"It's tomorrow night! Oh! And I need your help to find the perfect dress!"

Emma eyed the waitress with disgusted eyes. Ruby saw the disgust and got confused.

"What?"

"You want me, to help you find a perfect dress", Emma stated coldly as she looked at the brunette.