December 18th

Hello everybody!!! ANOTHER UPDATE IS UP!

ITS BEEN SO LOOOOOONG!! And I'm so so sorry!!!! It's been almost two months!!! TWO FREAKING MONTHS!!!

I'm disappointed with myself! Really disappointed! But to pay for all your waiting time, here is a VERY long chapter! (Comparing to the other chapters, that is).

But again, I am so sorry, it has taken me so long to update this story! But here it is, and some Swan-Mills family day is coming up! I really hope you guys like it!!!

But without further ado, lets get into the story!

A loud bang woke up the Swan-Mills family and both Emma and Regina jumped up in their bed. Regina turned to Emma with wide eyes and Emma looked back at her with just as confused eyes.

"Go into Henry's room. I'll go check", she whispered and Regina nodded before standing from the bed. She walked quietly to the boys room, closing the door behind her while Emma slowly walked downstairs, a white magic ball in her palm. She slowly walked down the stairs looking around. She didn't see anything once she got down to the dining room.

So far so good

She slowly walked to the living room opening the door slowly. But as soon as she opened the door, she saw a guilty looking Crevan. Emma turned off her magic ball and crossed her arms before walking to the fox squatting down in front of him.

"Crevan? What did you do?", she asked and the fox looked down, tail between its bag legs. Emma hummed before standing. She looked around the room and turned to see a small empty table. She hummed in confusion and walked further only to see a vase on the floor. Broken. Emma widened her eyes and turned to Crevan who looked even more guilty.

"Crevan. What happened in here?", she asked the fox, like she was going to get an answer, but of course all the fox did was to walk out of the room and sitting in his basket Emma had given him for when they were at Regina's house. Emma sighed and walked out of the room looking at Crevan before shaking her head.

"You can come down now, Regina", she called out and she could practically see Crevan reacting to the name. Like he knew he was in trouble. Because he was. And Emma knew that. She felt bad for her rock, but he needed to learn and understand. A minute later Regina walked down and instantly saw Crevan sitting in his basket with the most guilty look she had ever seen on a face. She furrowed her eyebrows turning to Emma for an answer. The blonde pointed at the living room and Regina furrowed her eyebrows even more before looking back at Crevan and walking inside the living room. Only a couple of seconds later, the fox and the woman heard a yell and Emma closed her eyes at the high tone.

"Crevan!", the brunette yelled and the fox made a whiny noise that made Emma feel even more bad.

"What happened?", Henry asked walking down. He noticed the guilty look on Crevan's face and he instantly knew. The fox had done something he shouldn't do, and Henry's knew his mother wasn't too happy by the yell he had just heard.

"Wow...", he said and Emma nodded wide eyes looking at her son.

"Miss Swan. My study. Now", Regina commanded as she walked out of the living room and Emma turned to the woman with furrowed eyebrows. She was about to complain when she saw the look on the brunette's face. It clearly gave no room for discussion and Emma knew she had to obey the woman. She turned to Crevan with a 'You'll-pay-for-this-' look before following the woman to the study, leaving a laughing Henry.

"You'll clean it up young man", Regina called out and the laughing immediately changed to a pout. Emma smirked at her sons pout. That could teach him not to laugh at his mother. Once inside the study, Emma closed the door behind her and turned to Regina.