December 16th

Hello everybody! The update is FINALLY here! I am SO SO SORRY about the late delay! I know I know, it's so bad of me! I could do better! And I so hope that this chapter will make you happy again! I love you guys!

Without further ado, let's get to it!
———————————————
When Emma closes the door after paying the delivery guy for the food, she turns around to go back to the living room, only to be stopped by the brunette. Said brunette was smirking back at her and walked as close as she could get to the savior and smirked even wider.

"So I'm your girlfriend now", she stated leaning in against the blonde who stood with her back against the wall.

"Regina—"

"Shh... Don't talk", she whispered and leaned in letting herself get lost in Emma's kisses. Emma kissed her back immediately and got lost herself. She brought her arms around Regina's waist and pulled her impossibly closer. Regina smiles and turns them around making Emma trap her against the wall. Emma immediately brings her hands to Regina's bottom and lifts her up letting the brunette's legs wrap around her waist. Emma pulls back from the kiss, but starts kissing her down her jaw to her neck sucking hard. Regina moans as she lets her hands find Emma's locks and pull her up towards her lips ones more. She knows that she can't live without Emma's kisses any longer. She loves her kisses more than she ever thought she would. She opens her eyes and sees Crevan walk up the stairs and smirks before turning to Emma.

"I guess we are alone now", she says smirking even wider. Emma looks at her smirks as well.

"Well then", she says and carries Regina to the counter and sits her down on it, immediately taking her shirt off letting the buttons fly everywhere.

"Miss Swan! That was my favorite shirt!"

"And I'm your favorite girl, now be quiet!", Emma says and immediately claps the brunette's bra off as well. Emma moans loudly as she sees the big filthy breast. Regina is about to say something back when she feels Emma palm both breasts and latched her mouth on a nipple.

"Emma..."

Emma impatiently pulls back and opens the brunette's pants and lays her down before taking them off her. She smirks and takes down the underwear as well, revealing a wet trooping center.

"You're are gorgeous", Emma moans out and immediately latches her mouth onto her center licking her bottom to top.

"Emma! Please!"

Emma smirks and moves two fingers inside the brunette earning a scream.

"EMMA!"

Emma thrusts hard and fast and she can already feel her fingers getting squeezed. She's about to hear Regina scream as she comes by a voice stops them both.

"Moms? I thought we could- OMG GROSS!!", the voice of their son rings through their heads and they turn to see him turned around with his back toward them.

"Omg Henry", both women says and Emma pulls back and flicks her wrist letting Regina being dressed once again.

"You guys are the most disgusting parents ever!", Henry yelled as he crossed his arms and put his face in his hand and sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry Henry. We uh... We didn't really expect you to come in.."

"Yeah I can see that", Henry answers his blonde mother as he covers his eyes "my brain is ruined"

Emma chuckles and walks to him ruffling his hair.

"Don't worry kid, one day you'll go through that as well"