Freddy Krueger X Reader:Part 1

PLEASE REFER TO THIS EVERY ONE SHOT/DRABBLE!!!!

(H/C)- Hair Color (Y/N)- Your Name (Y/N/N) your nickname

(H/L)- Hair length

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you opened the door to your house, the day had been long and extraneous and it didn't help that all your teachers sent you home with piles upon piles of homework. You trudged up the stairs to your bedroom where you plopped down on the bed exhausted and tired.

'Maybe if I take a short nap i'll feel better' you thought to yourself as you slowly drifted off to slumber...

the sound of something shattering awoke you from your sleep, you jolted out of your bed rather quickly despite just nearly having a heart attack. You look around the room and didn't see anything out of the ordinary no glass was on the floor,shattered, nothing. So you decided to walk out to the living room to see if anything was wrong but once you opened your bedroom door you were instantly in a totally different place than your house!

this place looked like a boiler room, it was hot and musty, looking around you decided to explore the new found area even though your gut was telling you otherwise. There was a deep eerie feel to the place like somebody was watching you but you never saw anybody.

Freddy POV

I watch her walk around aimlessly in my domain she's gorgeous with beautiful (H/L) (H/C) and (C/S) Just my type of girl. I smirk as I watch her look around like she knew I am watching her, she's different, I feel it in my bones I don't know why but she reminds me of Nancy, no better than Nancy she has something about her that I just need to have.

Normal POV

"Hello?" You shout off into the distance hoping somebody would answer

you wait until you hear a deep gravelly voice behind you whisper

"Right here princess~"

you jump turning around to face the man behind you only to see to your horror a man with a burned face wearing a fedora and a Christmas sweater. But for some reason you weren't scared even when you saw the razor sharp claws on his gloved left hand.

"What's the matter princess? scared?" Freddy asks you

you gulp and answer "N-No, Who are you?"

Freddy chuckles at your question but none the less took off his fedora and bowed to you saying "Freddy Krueger, at your service,"

you look at him confused 'That name it sounds so familiar' you thought to yourself then it hit you Freddy Krueger is that man who killed all those kids in your hometown years ago.

"You're the one who killed all those teens years ago, aren't you?" you ask quizzically

he just smirks and answers "My reputation proceeds me I see," and starts to step closer to you

you back up until you hit the damp wall behind you, "Are you going to kill me?" you ask as he approaches you

he chuckles once more his claws sliding down your arm lightly "No, I think I wanna play with you a little bit longer,"

his face gets close to yours and you feel butterflies in your stomach, 'Why the hell am I getting so flustered by him!?' you ask yourself as his face gets closer and closer then

"(Y/N)! wake up!"

you jump awake to your moms voice shouting and her hands shaking you.

"Mom?" you asked confused

she just smiled at you and says "Dinners ready, are you OK?"

you are confused until your mom lifts up your arm and you see that Freddy had left a small cut on your arm.

"O-Oh i'm fine mom must have cut myself or something,"

your mom just smiles, kisses you on the forehead and leaves, you examine your arm feeling your gut sink at the thought that the whole dream was somehow real.

TO BE CONTINUED....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to leave you hanging there XD lol didn't know it would run that long. But I will put up a part two real soon ;)