2nd Leatherface X Reader:Part 2

28 Years Later
Ever sense that night you and Bubba's relationship had a wedge in it, you sat in a chair in front of Bubba both of you were silent. Your delicate hands un-laced the leather mask from his face setting it down on the small table next to you. A sigh leaves your lips as you grab the warm wash cloth and dab it on the tiny holes he put in his cheeks.

"You should let me clean this more..." You comment but no reply was given back

You lay the cloth down back into the water and grab the shaving cream, you wash it over the stubble upon his face and start shaving it with a razor. He seemed calm like he always has been but something inside him killed you there was a hole there that couldn't be filled. You two never talked about that night and frankly you liked it that way but the tension was building more and more each day.

You let the razor slide down his cheek trying not to catch his skin but that didn't work, you nicked him and froze in place. He reached his hand up to the blood inspecting it on his finger, he started to huff in anger as he stood throwing a table across the room

"Bubba Sawyer!! You stop that right now!! It's just a cut that's all!!" You yelled standing up

Bubba turned to you his shoulders rising and falling with each heavy breathe he took. You gulped down the lump in your throat but didn't back down from your brave stance. He stomped up to you grabbing you by the hair and shoving you against the wall, tears welled up in your eyes as you spoke softly

"What's happened to you? I know you feel the pain of losing them but you can't take that out on me...I love you Bubba...we're all we have left, please don't hurt me anymore than you already have..."

And with that he let go of your hair his hands slowly gliding over your shoulders up to your cheeks were he softly rubbed his thumbs against them. You could see tears in his eyes as he looked at you, your hand slowly glided up to his cheek wiping the blood away and your face pulled in closer to him your soft gentle lips placing themselves upon his

Bubba pulled you in close letting the kiss deepen, he picked you up and carried you to your shared bedroom. Laying you down gently on the bed he laid feathery kisses upon your neck as he went lower and lower till he reached your collarbone bone. He looked up at you with lust filled eyes you looked back at him with the same look, his hands grabbed your dirty shirt and tore it open to reveal your bust. His mouth latched onto your left nipple as he sucked on it you groaned loudly, your hands tangled in his hair.

He crawled up your body pressing his lips against yours in a loving manner, he pushed up your skirt and pulled down your panties. You unbuttoned his red button up and yanked it off, you two separated from the kiss and he let you push him down onto the bed. You kiss and nip at his neck as you move down his body kissing and nipping any skin you found Bubba let out a low groan from his chest once you reached his trousers.

You undid his pants pulling them and his boxers down to realise his hard on, you crawl back up him and pressed your lips to his he grabbed your hair softly as you pressed down onto his hard length. You sit up letting out a loud sigh of pleaser his hands gripping your waist with a bruising force. You start grinding against him but he has other plans Bubba pushed you down onto the bed and started thrusting madly.

"I love you baby," you groan as your eyes connected with his

"Love you too..." he trailed off

He kept thrusting until you unraveled together...he laid down into your chest both of you panting hard. He held you close as he uttered one word

"Sorry..."