Michael Myers X Reader:Part 2

You woke up in a soft bed your head ached for some odd reason and you had no clue were you where at. Looking around you saw that you were in some sort of bedroom but it seemed like it was abandoned. Curiously you tried to get up but insufficiently was pulled back down onto the bed, with a groan you looked down to see your ankle tied to the post.

Agitated you tried to untie the knot but you stopped when you heard footsteps come through the doorway. You looked up to see Michael, surprisingly his mask was already off, with a huff you looked away from him. Which seemed to leave no reaction on him.

"You didn't need to do that Michael...." You told him

You heard him walk to the bed and sit at the edge he grabbed your left hand gently and rubbed his thumbs over the top of it. Your features soften and you turn your head to him but he's not looking at you but down at your hand in the only reaction you can explain as remorse.

"Michael?.." You say softly

He looked up at you with his amazing brown eyes that you fell in love with so many years ago when you two were just children. To tell the truth you still heald onto the feelings you had for him but you were still petrified of what he had become.

"I'm sorry Michael...I shouldn't have judged you...I-I should have visited you every day at the hospital but I didn't because I'm a coward and i..." your words were cut of by soft lips pressing against yours

In shock you look at Michael for a few seconds before delving into his kiss, he has his right hand upon your cheek as your kiss gets deeper.

He pushes you down onto the mattress but before either of you could do anything you push him away and look into his brown eyes with your (E/C) ones.

"Michael I know I've never said this before but...I love you,"

He just looks at you for a long period until he pulls out a locket from inside his navy blue jumpsuit, he opens it and shows you the picture inside. It was you he heald onto you for as long as you heald onto him and that overjoyed you to no end. With a bright smile you lock lips with him one more time before catching him by suprise and shoving him down onto the bed with you straddling him. You place your forehead onto his as joy filled you his hands went up your back as your lips tangled yet again but that wasn't going to be the end of the night and you just knew it....