Horny the Clown X Reader: Part 1

You really liked Archie to you he was funny, different, and even sweet unlike the other guys who went to your school that were normally douchbags to you.

You had practically grown up with Archie well with you both having no friends you two found solidarity in one another. And you had fallen in love with Archie by the time you two reached high school and you knew he loved you too but neither of you grew the courage to ask the other out.

That's kind of why it hurt you when you saw Archie taking a big interest in that Marcia girl. You had felt your heart break and so you decided to ignore Archie till the pain either numbed or went away.

It never did and it seemed like life was meaningless to you until he sent you a birthday card. Your heart fluttered just at the thought that he hadn't forgotten you totally.

You decided that night at his 18th birthday party you were gonna tell him how you felt and hoped he would drop that Gracie chick and be in love with you. But by the time you got there it was already up in flames and your gut wrenched at the sight.

You ran to it but for held back by a fireman you died inside when you found out Archie had died in the fire. He was your whole world your whole life. After the incident things started going down hill for you, college was thrown down the drain and you seemed to become reclusive after graduating high school.

Archie's dad seemed upset at how deeply Archie's death hurt you and gave you a job at Hell Burger. Life was hell for you a dead end job given to you by sympathy alone and nothing to live for until that one night when he came back....
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Okay okay sorry for this chapter XD but the next one is gonna be more detailed :3