Leatherface X Reader: Part one

You not only grew up with Bubba in the little town you were raised in but you also fell in love with him at an early age. It had been nearly 18 years sense you and him confessed to eachother back at senior prom. You knew Bubba had a rough life growing up with his family and especially bieng deformed and all but you were the only thing that he loved the most in this world.

He sat at the edge of his bed contemplating doing what he's been wanting to do for a long time, the ring box with the ring his momma gave him still in it, sat in his large hands. His knee was shaking and sweat dripped off his brow just at the thought of you most likely saying no, he sat there alone for awhile until he heard the door to his room swing open and his brother step in already yelling at him.

"What the hell are you doing up here!? I need you downstairs pronto!" Tex screamed then saw the ring and smirked

"Oh so that's what you've been doing hmm?" He asked

Thomas shook his head yes as Tex sat next to him "Well you should ask already I mean she's been bending over backwards for you for nearly 18 years now," he told him

Thomas shook his head no stuffing the ring box into the front pocket of his apron.

Meanwhile you were sitting on the closed toilet seat your leg shaking like a maniac. You were waiting for only 30 seconds but the anticipation was killing you. Ever since a couple weeks ago you have been experiencing the basic pregnancy symptoms, so you decide to do a test. You didn't know how Bubba would react to the news, your guy's first child he would be excited and scared most likely. But just the thought of him hating you for getting pregnant killed you inside, once the 2 minute mark passed you jumped off the seat and rushed to the pregnancy test seated on the sink.

Your hands shook as you looked at the test a huge smile covered your face as the excitement overwhelmed you.

'Holy shit...I'm pregnant!!' You thought to yourself