6

Logan

It's been two weeks since me and Chandler attempted to start our English project and we still haven't started. We've just been... Hanging out. Whenever we would go to one another's houses we would just get distracted by games... Or conversations... Or T.V... It happens okay! We get distracted easily!

Chandlers gotten a lot of new friends as well since he's been here. He tried introducing me but I got nervouse, turned bright red, and quickly walked away.

I'm just not good with new people. I don't even know how u became friends with Chandler, it's just happened.

I've also been thinking a lot more about my family. My brother... My dad... It's difficult but I know I have someone to talk to about it if I needed it. I've also made a decision today... I'm going to visit my brother.

"You are?" Chandler replied after I repeated the words to him. We were in English and we had chosen the seats at the back as usual so we can talk.

"Yeah." I let out a shaky breath as I did.

"Do you want me to..." He started, but I protested.

"No no, I want to do this on my own." I said sternly, stirring up a little bit.

"I'm proud of you." He smiled, placing his hand over min on the desk. We just looked at each other, not breaking the eye contact.

"I'm sorry, are we interrupting sonthing." Mr. Woods loud voice broke our eye context, forcing out focus to the front.

"No, sorry sir." chandler said quickly.

"Thank you." He replied sarcastically, turning back to the bored behind him.

Chandler just smirked at me, riling his eyes in the direction of the teacher, causing me to giggle at his actions.

-----

After school was finished, I said a quick goodbye to Chandler, and headed in the direction if the cemetery.

I never went to my brothers funaral. One I wasn't old enough and two my mum though it was a bad idea to get the though of death into my head at such a young age. I've also never visited his grave because I felt like if I did, it would all be too real. That there's still a chance he will walk through that door and greet me with one of his hugs if I never saw his death date chiseled into stone.

My pace slowed as the looming shape of the church came into view. I took a deep, shaky breath, stepping through the open gates leading into the grave yard.

I'm vaguely remember my mum telling me it was 5th from the back of the church. As I made my way to the back, I took Niall the other stones around me.

All these people who had lives but lost them. Lost some chances I'm sure they still had in th. So meany things they could have done. But it all ended too soon for them. I could see by some of the dates that there were some who weren't much older then my brother, Sone even younger then him. I don't deliver in god, but god bless the family's that have lost a child at such a young age.

Fighting back the tears, I made it to the back of the church, staring at the signal row of graves that held my brother.

Aware of ever step I took, I slowly walked across the graves.

1...2...3...4...

"5." I said aloued, stopping in front of it. I crouched down, staring at the engraved writing on the stone.

A Happy Coincidence • RIGGS [ COMPLETED ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें