My bestfriends brother [part 3]

Picture above is Rosie's exposure, click the picture so you know I'm not a perv. Read to understand...
------------------------------------------
I woke up cold shivering.
Fuck fuck fuck
My head was leaning against Alfie's shoulder and his head on top of mine.
Shit could this be any worse right now?
I gave it my best attempt to slide my head of his shoulder without waking him, but I failed. He jumped and looked around at his surroundings. Then he looked at me, most likely because we were the only ones awake on the plane. I gave him a small smile.
"Hi" I whispered.
"Hey, what time is it?"
I shrugged in reply. He then looked at his watch them me.
"It's 9:30pm, we'll be landing in 15"
"Oh.. Okay"
I then shivered again wrapping my arms round myself.
"It's cold Right?" He asked wrapping his arm round mine.
"Yeah" I whispered.
Alfie was like a brother to me but just him having his arm round me felt more then your usual 'brother' 'sister' relationship. Maddie then woke and stared at us both.
"Holy shit" she whispered, although not very quietly.
Crap
She was gonna imply me and Alfie were some sort of couple. But as per usual I was wrong.
"It's bloody freezing!" She nudged her head under my arm, so that my arm was round her. This intimate moment between me and Alfie, has somehow turned it a group hug...

"Ladies and gentleman we will be arriving in approximately 5min" some air hostess spoke through the microphone, her voice awaking everyone who had previously been sleeping.

I laughed at our parents looking around confused then packed all my things back into my Travel bag and did my seatbelt pack up. And in true 'Shaun" from he was still fast asleep, I gave Alfie a look and he then elbowed him I The chest. My sleepy brother then shot up from his sleeping position.
"Bruh! What was that for?!" He frowned at Alfie.
"We're landing in like 2 minutes"
"Oh" he bluntly replied.
------------------------------------------
"Ma'am your room key"
"Thank you" I thanked him then taking the key from his hand and sliding it in the door to open it. Maddie pushed it open and flopped on the closest bed. I sighed shaking my head at her. Then letting Alfie and Shaun walk into the room and then shutting the door behind them.
"Night Babys!" Maddie called, her voice muffled from having her face in the duvet.
I shoved my suitcase by the bed that was next to Maddie's. Since I was too tired i stripped from my clothes that I was wearing intill I was only in my underwear, you know that feeling when you can feel someone staring yeah I had that. I spun round on my heels to find Alfie eyeing me up with a smirk. Immediately I wrapped my arms round my chest trying my best to cover my bra and breasts. He just chucked and went into the bathroom. I sighed at my exposure then crawled into bed.
I don't know what he's laughing at, he's only in his boxers.
Not long after crawling into bed i was fast asleep.
-------------------------------------------
Sorry the last chapter was crap so I've made this to redeem myself. Once again sorry. Thank you to everyone who is reading my book I hope you enjoy it so far and thank you so much for those of you that has voted i genuinely appreciate it.
Till next time lovelies X