My bestfriends brother [part 7]

Picture above is Maddie and Rosie
-----------------------------
I was woken up to have Maddie pulling the covers off my legs.
"Maddieee" I moaned.
"Rosie, get your ass out of bed!" She hissed.
The room was cold from the air conditioning and I was now shivering, today was the day we went home. I crawled to the end of my bed then jumped down and went to the wardrobe where I chose a pair of jeans with cut out knees and a loose t-shirt.
-----------------------
"Ladies and gentleman we will be landing in half an hour, thank you!" Some air hostess called over the microphone.
This whole flight had consisted of flirtatious yet awkward glances between myself and Alfie. I can't wait to be home.....

Now pushing my earphones back in and listening to some drake, letting out a sigh.
----------------------------
I hugged Alfie goodbye holding the hug a longer the past ones I had given, my head was rested against his chest, it wasn't goodbye forever obviously but when you spend a week with someone you secretly love, it's hard.
Our hug ended when Maddie tugged my arm and pulled me into a squeeze. Although slightly sad I laughed at her hug.
"Maddie I'm seeing you tommorow!" Now rolling my eyes.
"I know, I know"
---------------------------
Now laying in bed with the duvet between my legs, you know when your heart just aches and you don't know whether to cry or scream? That what I have, God knows what time is was right now but there was no way I would be able to sleep anytime soon. A loud sigh escaped my mouth then I reached under my pillow for my laptop and began to watch a film on Netflix. This is the worst feeling ever...
--------
It was morning now I must of fell asleep watching love actually, whoops!
I then made my way to the bathroom and took a shower, washed my hair, brushed my teeth and then tied up my hair. I decided to wear a loose t-shirt dress today, who has time to think our a outfit? Not me.

After breakfast I went over the street to maddies were we painted our nails and mainly gossiped while watching films.
An hour into 'twilight' I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I had known this house since I was a baby I knew it inside out. On my way to the bathroom I changed my destination to Alfie's bedroom, I slowly pushed the door open then seeing Alfie laying on the bed on his phone. He had his back to me, I'm not sure what came across me but I walked into his room, shutting the door behind me, and crawled onto his bed. He turned round and wrapped his Arms round my waist pulling me down onto the bed and into a hug.
"Hey!" He spoke.
"Shhh! I'm supposed to be in the bathroom!" I whispered in reply.
"Oh" he then realised.
He pulled me into a spooning position, with his arms wrapped round my stomach and then kissed my head.
"I can't do this forever" I whispered.
"I know" he sighed.
Our relationship was well, not even a relationship, here I was spooning with him my bestfriends brother while supposed to be in the bathroom.
What on earth was I doing...?
----------------------
Hey lovelies!
Thanks soooo much for your support these past couple of days, I hope you like this update! I will be updating more frequently now, tommorow is my last day at school then I have Christmas holiday so I'll have plenty of time.
I'm thinking of a time skip most likely a year or 9months?? What do you all think?
Thanks again
Love ya'll X