My bestfriends brother [part4]

Picture above is Maddie and Rosie.
------------------------------------------
I groaned and moaned from being unpleasantly woken by the sound of a shower. I Literally rolled of the side of my bed with a thud.
Shit
"Ughhh"
I pushed myself up only in my underwear, I knelt down by my suitcase, unzipped it then pulled out a oversized Grey t-shirt. Maddie was still fast asleep and so in my rightful place as Being her best friend I jumped up and down on the bed then jumped down in a cannon ball and sitting by her side.
"Morning sunshine!"
"Seriously, i wasn't ready to be woken up"
"Join the club" I nodded to the bathroom as I said this.
"Well since I'm awake now, wanna get ready for breakfast?"
I peered over at the clock then corrected her
"Brunch"
She rolled her eyes and got out of bed.
I walked over to the bathroom door and banged on it with my fist.
"Hurry the fuck up!" I shouted.
Then I heard the shower turn off and a very wet Alfie Cartwright walked out with a towel tied round his waist, but still showing his V line. As he walked he said,
"Morning you grumpy shit".
I rolled my eyes at his rude remark then walked back over to my suitcase and grabbed my mint green triangl bikini.

I headed back into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. The stripping and putting my bikini on, I held the bikini top to my boobs then sighing as I realised I hadn't thought his through.

I walked out looking for Maddie, but she was no where to be seem.
"Maddie?" I called
"She went to get her bikini from my mums suitcase"
Typical Maddie not having enough room in her own suitcase. I huffed still holding the bikini top over my Boobs.
"Shaun" I whined.
"He's still asleep" Alfie replied in Shaun's place.
"Then alfieeee" I whined once again.
"Yes rosieeeee" he mimicked me.
"Can you tie my bikini?"
"Sure"
He walked behind me and tied the back of the bikini slowly and gently then the part round my neck. I spun round my heels to find out noses were now practically touching.
"Thanks"
"No problem"
I then went to my suitcase and grabbed some toothpaste and my toothbrush, I did my stuff in the bathroom.

Then I pulled on my high waisted denim shorts with a white t-shirt. I wiggled my feet into some black flip flops, Sprits myself with my new Victoria secret spray and just as I finished Maddie walked through the door making quite the entrance in her push up bikini.
"Ready?" I asked.
"One more thing".
She pulled her phone out and motioned for me to come near her, I walked over to her and we took about 10 selfies till she had one she liked.

"Shaun! Alfie!" I called
"Whattttt" Shaun moaned
"Yep?" Alfie replied.
"We're getting brunch cya later you lil shits" and on that note i slammed the room door shut not even waiting for their reply.

Myself and Maddie made our way to the elevator were we went to then lobby and then made our way to the restaurant. I got us a seat while she got food, when she returned with a plate consisting of 2 pancakes with a little bowl of Nutella, I stood up as it was my turn to get food.

I walked around for about three minutes before deciding on 2 pan au chocolats.

When I was reunited with Maddie we both sat and ate.

"So what shall we do first?" She asked.
"Tan?" I suggested.
She nodded in agreement then we finished our plates of food, and went on a quest to find the pool.
------------------------------------------
so the books is coming along slowly, I understand it's a tad boring right now but honestly when it's comes to the truth or dare game it will all spice up!
Due to the current boring parts I will update as much as I can!
Thank you for everyone's support!