My bestfriends brother [part 8]

This chapter/part will is 1 year later then the last part. Also when I use '---' it means a time skip so like an hour later or 5hours or so on, for those of you who don't know.
-----------------------------

Dear diary,
It's been a year since the holiday, when well the truth came out. No, I am not Alfie's girlfriend, Maddie caught us making out 3months ago, she didn't speak to either of us for weeks. I ask myself if all this hurt is worth it, I don't even know if we will ever be boyfriend and girlfriend.
Rosie.

I shut the my diary and slid it back to its home which happens to be under my pillow. I looked at my alarm clock, it was 5:45pm I was meeting Alfie at 6pm. I grabbed my purse and car keys, then ran down the stairs, I quickly shouted bye to my family before slamming the door and jumping in the car.

It was mid December, Alfie and I were meeting at the beach. It was the most secretive spot for us.

When I pulled up into the parking spot, I pulled the keys out the ignition and made my way to a meeting spot. I saw Alfie sat at the bench. I walked over and joined him.
"Hey babe"
"Hi lovely" I replied.

His hand made it's way to my thigh, which sent shivers through my body. I rested my head on his shoulder. Then taking a gulp of air.
" I don't want to do this anymore Alfie"
"Do what?!"
"This!" I pulled my head from his shoulder, now looking at him.

"I can't do there secret meetings anymore Alfie!"
"I-i can't!" I shouted then bursting into tears. This relationship was toxic, it was killing me but I couldn't live without him.

He pulled my head into his chest and lifted me up onto his lap, rubbing his hand up and down my back comforting me through my muffled sobs into his hoodie.

"I don't like it either" he finally said.
Then kissing the top of my head, I then looked up and kissed him on the lips.
This was then turned into a steamy make-out session, my fingers combing through his thick messy hair.

He then picked me up, my legs wrapped round his waist, still making out while doing so I may add. He then layed my back against the cold table of the bench.

He began to unzip his jeans, while I pulled down my adidas leggings. He gave little kisses from my belly button to my entrance, then sliding his hands up my Arms then to my hands and pinning me down. Then slowly his pushed himself into me.
-----------------------------------
We both sat in silence staring at each over. This continued for about 5 minutes till he let out a loud sigh and then finally spoke.
"Okay...".

Confused I raised one eyebrow at him.
"Rosie, will you be my official girlfriend?" He said with a smile.
"Yes!" I exclaimed.

We then made out for a few min minutes, till he took my hand and held it as we made our way to our cars.

"We'll get the family over on Saturday and announce it then" he muttered.
"Okay"
"Don't tell anyone till then"
"I won't"
"I mean it Rosie"
"I won't!" I assured.

He then pulled me into a hug which I gladly accepted, after holding the hug for a minute he spoke.
"I love you Rosie"
"I love you too Alf"
----------------------------
What do you all think?!?!
I'm so excited for future events and I really wanna just write them in now but then the whole story will be ruined but to let you all know that they don't get together then that's it, I'll give you all a clue.
Army is the clue.
Vote and comment!
Bye lovelies X