Guard Dog (Captain Hans x Reader) Chapter 1

Hai Everyone :D ~<3

So this is my first ever official fanfic that I've let go public/let others read. I'm kinda proud that I got off my lazy ass to do this, because it's been bugging me for a while. I absolutely adore Captain Hans, and find him to be the most flawless anime character ever. Like, EVER. XD

Anyhoo, please enjoy the fanfic!! And I hope you know the drill with the whole (Y/N) or (E/C) thing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, you lovely floofs. :3 <3 (I'll try my best to stay active, but there's no telling how that's gonna work thanks to school and all that fun stuff. So please be patient with me, thank you.)

__________________________________________________________________________________

"(Y/N)!!" You heard someone shout.

You shake your head, clearing the slurred dizziness from your mind. "Huh...?" you answer. You lift your head up a bit, and find yourself staring at the tall, crimson-clad vampire known as Alucard. You suddenly snap out of it, and stand up straight.

"Dammit... Not again..." You say to yourself, cursing under your breath.

You hear Alucard chuckle, still standing in the same spot. "Daydreaming again, huh (Y/N)?"

You nod in reply and stretch out your arms, trying to alleviate the slight soreness you felt. "I don't even understand it. Why does this always happen to me right before a mission?"

Alucard only shrugged and said "I can't help you there. And you might want to speed things up, we're approaching our drop-off point, and I'm going to need my shape-shifter. Seras is already waiting for us by the door."

Sir Integra had recently called upon you, Alucard, and Seras to confront a problem concerning both Iscariot and Millennium in France. "Iscariot has engaged Millennium in combat. The conflict appears to be swiftly making its way towards Paris, and has completely turned the surrounding cities to rubble and debris. I trust that you three can resolve this little 'quarrel.' I'm sure it will be no problem for my most powerful fighters. Am I correct?"

"Yes, my master." Alucard had responded, grinning. "Just give the order, and we're on our way."

Sir Integra smiled, and removed the cigar from her mouth. "Well then, GO! Dispose of those filthy Nazis and pompous Priests!!! Go NOW!!!"

Now, you found yourself on a plane, overlooking the capital of France. Lovely view, You thought to yourself. Too bad it won't stay that way for long. As soon as that thought came to your mind, a large explosion made an appearance directly underneath the plane.

"Ah," Alucard said, and grinned. "Here's our stop." And with that, the Vampire jumped out of the jet, directly towards the chaos emerging below. Seras followed him, and after her, came you. The wind whipping past your face alerted you to the presence of the rapidly approaching ground, and without a second thought, you shifted form into a winged dragon. As you lightly landed on the cracked pavement, you shifted back into your normal form, and noticed Alucard aiming his gun at something in the smoke. The glint of a shining bayonet told you exactly who it was. Alexander Anderson.

"It's been a while, Judas Priest." Alucard spoke.

"Heh heh, not quite long enough, vampire." The Irish Priest smirked and clashed his blades together, causing a frightening display of sparks to come dancing from the weapons.

"This'll be fun. Seras, (Y/N), I hope you both know what to do. I'm gonna be a while." The Vampire stated, and leapt at Anderson. The blades and gun barrels met, creating a sickening metallic sound. "Aye, I hope they know what they're doing too. Apparently, Millennium didn't hold back. They sent out a full-fledged assault, even unleashing the Major's guard dog." Anderson added.

"Oh, how nice. I hope I can get to know the Captain later on tonight. But first, I have to deal with you, priest." Alucard said, and shot a barrage of bullets at the Paladin. He then turned and gave you a worried look, which quickly faded as he whipped around to fend off Anderson's attack.

Seras tugged on the sleeve of your hoodie. "C'mon (Y/N)!! I've heard of this Captain, and he's supposed to be bad news. Let's hurry along." After saying that, Seras sprinted down the road, between the burning buildings of Paris.

"Wait up!! Hey, Seras!! Ugh..." You rolled your eyes, and shifted into a cheetah-like creature, with the speed of the great cat, but the powerful stamina of a wolf, and sprinted alongside Seras. "So what's the big deal with this Captain guy? Like, why did even Alucard seem worried? Is he THAT powerful?"

Seras slowed her pace a bit and gave you a quick glance over her shoulder. "Well, I don't know much about him, but I do know that he's a werewolf. And-" "A werewolf?" You interrupted. You looked up at the night sky, which was now completely blacked out in smoke. But even though the sky was covered, you certainly knew it wasn't a full moon. "But I thought all the werewolves had been wiped out! Plus, there's no full moon. How much trouble could a werewolf even give us if he can't use his powers?" You asked. "You didn't let me finish, (Y/N)." Seras stated. "He doesn't need the full moon to use his powers. Which is a shame, because in terms of power, he's able to match even Alucard's strength!"

That stopped you dead in your tracks. How the hell could there be someone else as powerful as Alucard??

________________________________________________

Suspense!! X3 Hope you like it so far.