Chapter 4

Captain glared at the Vampire, who was now clearly visible to both of you. "I saw what the two of you were doing. I must say, I appreciate you saving my little apprentice. And because of that, I'll let you off with a warning, Captain. But gratitude only goes so far. I don't want to see you anywhere near (Y/N) in the future. Understand?" Alucard said, and pointed his gun at the Werewolf's chest. Captain Hans looked at you, then back to Alucard. Once again, he shook his head. Captain hadn't backed down the first time, and he wasn't going to let this Vampire keep you from him. 

"You don't understand?" Questioned Alucard. "Or are you just idiotic enough to deny my request?" Captain stood upright, staring at the vampire with a nonchalant look on his face. He clearly didn't feel threatened. You wondered how someone couldn't be at least a little frightened in this scenario. If Alucard aimed his gun at you, you didn't get up again. Plain and simple. But did that also apply to the Captain? You were so deep in thought, you didn't hear Alucard call your name. "(Y/N)!! Get over here, right now!" Captain glared at the vampire, and then turned to look at you. "I guess... I have to go..." You said. "Thank you for everything, Captain." Captain's eyes widened a bit, and he grabbed your hand gently. "Don't touch her, dog." Alucard spat the words like poison. Hans took no notice of the Vampire, and hugged you tightly. You relaxed, enjoying the warmth of Captain's body pressed up against your own. You could feel his heart beat, perfectly synched and in time to the beat of your own heart. You snuggled against him, and lifted your head up to look at Hans. "My turn." You smirked, and planted your lips firmly onto the Captain's mouth. The look of suprise in Hans' eyes was so adorable. He kissed you back passionately, enjoying every second of the contact the two of you shared. It was at that point you knew for sure. You loved him. You really, really loved the Captain. The "terrifying Nazi Hellhound" had turned out to be no more than a puppy dog to you. You were so happy. Unfortunately, Alucard didn't feel the same way.

"I THOUGHT I SAID TO FUCK OFF!!!"

Alucard pushed himself between the two of you, and threw the Captain against the wall. You watched in horror as Alucard pressed the gun barrel against Hans' chest, right over where his heart would be. "Pure, Macedonian silver bullets. I hear you werewolves aren't the biggest fans of silver. I think I'll test that theory out now. There aren't very many of your kind nowadays. I can't pass this oppurtunity up." Alucard grinned, and his hand tensed, ready to pull the trigger. "NO!!!" You shouted, morphing into a demon and tackling Alucard, pinning him to the ground. "Don't you DARE touch Hans. I won't let you hurt him, NOR will I let you keep him from me!! He did nothing to pose himself as a threat to me or you!! So piss off, and leave him alone!!!" The outright rage in the tone of your voice clearly shocked Alucard, who's eyes were wide with suprise. "B-but (Y/N), he belongs to Millenium. You're going against Sir Integra's orders!"  Alucard stated. "Well," You said, returning to human form. "I guess Hans isn't the only one who's disobeyed orders today." You smiled at Hans, who walked up to you and hugged you from behind. Alucard got up slowly, and shook his head. "Okay... Okay... ." Alucard sighed. "If Integra finds out about this, she'll have my head." Alucard said. "Good thing it'll grow back." You joked, and kissed Hans on the cheek. 

"Master!!" You heard a familiar voice call. Seras!! 

"Master!! Enrico's been taken care of, and I- oh.... Did I miss something?" Seras asked, as she noticed Hans hugging you. "Only introductions." You smiled and grabbed Seras by the hand. "I want you to meet the Captain. AKA Millenium's Werewolf." Seras' mouth parted as she stared up at the tall Captain. "Wait... (Y/N)... Are you saying that you two are-" "A couple? Well, now they are." Alucard scoffed. "Well, if Enrico has been taken care of, the mission is a success. We can return to the mansion now." Alucard said, and turned to you. "Say goodbye to your little wolfy, and let's get going. It's gonna be dawn soon, and I'm tired." Alucard yawned, and started walking off. Seras moved to follow, but then turned back to look at you and Hans. "(Y/N)? Are you coming?" You looked at Seras. "In a sec." You turned to the Captain, and hugged him very tightly. The Captain brushed some hair out of your face, and kissed you right on the nose. "I love you. Visit sometime, okay? But not when Integra is awake." You smirked. The Captain nodded, smiled, and kissed you one more time before letting go of you, and leaping to the next rooftop over. He turned to look back at you, and waved. You waved back, and before you knew it, he was gone. 

You sighed, dissapointed to see him go. "Cheer up, (Y/N). He won't stay away for long. Maybe he'll even join Hellsing for you." Seras laughed. You poked her nose playfully, and grinned. "Yeah. Maybe. Do you think Integra is taking applications for werewolves?"

"Werewolves that hot? I know she would. You're so lucky to have a guy like that." Seras giggled and stuck her tongue out at you.

You blushed. "Hey!! Don't forget that he's MINE!" You both were laughing.

"Obviously. Although, by the way you're wearing HIS coat, I'd say Captain owns YOU."

You stopped, and realized that you were indeed, still wearing Captain's greatcoat. "Oh well. Mine now." You said, with an evil smile on your face. You pulled the over-sized neck-guard over your face to prove your point.

"Riiiiiight." Seras joked. "We'd better catch up to Alucard. He gets cranky in the early mornings."

"Oh boy.... Just what we need."

__________________________________________________________________________________

EPILOGUE: The next night.

You had just gotten out of the shower. Your hair was slightly wet as you lay in bed, wearing nothing but a bra, shorts, and socks. You missed Captain, and was hoping you'd get to see him again soon. You rolled over in bed, about to turn out the light, when you heard a tap at the large balcony door on the other side of your room. You got up, wondering what could've made that noise on a three-story high balcony. Expecting it to be another of Seras' pranks, you yanked the door open to catch her in the act. "Ha!!!" You opened the door, not to find Seras, but Captain. Overcome by happiness, you hugged the Captain so hard, you nearly pushed him off the balcony. "I'm so happy you're back!! Oh my gosh!" Hans had to steady himself, and hugged you back even more tightly. You let go, and quieted down, trying not to wake the entire Hellsing Manor. Captain saw that you weren't wearing much, and blushed slightly. You looked at him, curious as to why the reaction. You then looked at your bra and shorts. "Oh. I guess it's my turn to go shirtless, huh?" You blushed, and kissed the Werewolf's cheek. "If we're together, there are some things you'll have to get 'acquainted' with." You smirked. "Besides, you're so cute when you blush." You lead Hans into your room, and closed the balcony door.

 Captain sat down on the side of your bed, and watched you walk over to your wardrobe. You pulled out one particular item. "You left this with me the other night. I took good care of it, don't worry." You laid his coat down on the bed, and sat down beside him. "Mmm. Your arms are huge. I don't think I'll ever be the same size as you." You looked at the Captain, who was staring at you, with a playful glint in his eye. "Hans.... what's with that look?" You questioned. Before you could do anything else, Hans had pressed you up against the bed. You squeaked, and didn't get to say anything before the Captain kissed you. You relaxed slightly, and allowed Hans to unhook your bra and slide it off of you. In return, you yanked off his tank top, giving you a great view of his perfect body. The werewolf continued to nip and suck at the tender spots around your neck and shoulders. He pulled down your shorts, and teased the inside of your thighs, making his way towards the womanly area. You were getting so hot, and blushed as you undid the Captain's belt buckle. You pulled his zipper down, feeling his need through the military-style pants he was wearing. "Ah.... Hans.... Please.... I'm getting... so wet... stop teasing me....." You were panting, and the werewolf stopped for a second and looked at you. Hans grinned, and held a cool look in his eyes. He nuzzled closer, and whispered in a quiet but sexy voice, "Ich liebe dich, fraulein."

_________________________________________________________

There we go!! X3 I hope you all enjoyed the fanfiction. Tell me if you want more fluffy stuff in the future, and please tell me if there's anything you think I could improve on. 

Thank you all!! I really appreciate you reading this. I love you floofs. XD <3

                                                                                   -Dark.

(And for clarification, "Ich liebe dich" means "I love you" in German. ^w^)