The Meeting. Chapter 2

Yay!!! New chapter!! :D 

I hope you guys liked the first chapter, and will continue to enjoy the story. 

Thanks for reading, lovely floofs <3

_____________________________________________________________________

"(Y/N)!! Head's up!! Ghouls approaching!!" Seras yelled, and pulled out a pair of MG-42 Machine Guns. Shells were flying as she fired on the advancing threat. You morphed back into a dragon, only much larger this time. You towered over the ghouls, who seemed only slightly taken back by the large impediment now in their way. They continued on in their shuffling manner. You roared loudly, and started thrashing the ghouls left and right. Blood sprayed onto your scales as you tore through the entire crowd of undead monsters. Body parts and bullet casings continued to rain upon the ground until soon, only a few were left in your wake, which you easily picked off with your fire breath. Once they had all been killed, you returned to human form once again, and high-fived Seras. "Nice one, (Y/N). I wish I could do that too!" "Heh heh. Yeah, I guess it does come in handy sometimes." You giggled.

"We better hurry and see if we can find Enrico. Let's go, (Y/N)!!" Seras was once again sprinting off in the direction of the Eiffel Tower. You shook your head and sighed, grinning. "She never slows down, does she?" As you were about to follow her, you noticed a pair of red eyes gleaming in a darkened alleyway, staring at you. "Hey, Seras!! We missed one!! Seras?" But looking down the road where you had just seen the Draculina, there was nothing but piles of smoking rubble and fire off to the side. You shrugged, thinking you'd catch up with her later. "C'mon out, ya stupid ghoul. We both know how this is gonna end." You could just make out the shape of the creature as it approached you. "Oh my, you're a tall one, aren't you? Doesn't matter." You swiftly formed into a large demon-like creature, ready to tear the ghoul apart. No sooner then when you had opened your eyes, you were greeted by an even larger, pure white wolf, covered in flames.

"What the hell?!" You exclaimed, and barely had any time to react before the wolf had slammed its massive weight against you, sending you crashing against a building. You struggled to get up, and returned to your human form to make the job easy. You coughed, and looked up. The white wolf was no longer there, and in it's place, stood a tall, broad shouldered man wearing a World War II Greatcoat and an M43 hat on his head. The neck-guard of his coat was turned all the way up, covering most of his face. It was clearly Nazi attire, meaning this... thing was from Millennium's forces.

Wait a second.... You thought to yourself. Wolf??? Does this mean that he's the... oh shit. Whatever fatigue you may have felt a second ago was gone as you swiftly tried to collect yourself. The Captain began walking towards you, making your heart skip a beat. What do I do??!!! Oh god... This is it. I can't hope to beat him... Not if he's Alucard-powerful. This is it. I know it is. Goodbye Sir Integra, Walter, Seras, and Alucard. Dammit.... I'll never see Seras again. I hope he kills me quickly and gets it over with. But when you opened an eye, the werewolf had stopped, and had kneeled down right in front of where you were sitting. His bright red eyes were just staring curiously at you. There was no trace of hostility in those crimson depths. It was kinda cute, really.

Still, you had to remember that you were talking about a Nazi werewolf. And no matter how adorable he seemed, you had to be cautious. You slowly got up, trying not to do anything the Werewolf may perceive as hostile. You attempted to inch slowly away from him, back towards Alucard's direction, hoping the vampire would know how to handle this. But the second you took a step away from the werewolf, he started to growl. You stepped back towards the werewolf, and the growling stopped.

He doesn't want me to leave??? You were getting dizzy with nervousness, and had to sit down again. What is this?? Is it a hostage situation?? No, it can't be. I think he would've attacked me by now if it was. So what is his game? You looked at the Werewolf Captain, who had stood up again, walked over, and sat down beside you. "Ummm... Hi?" You began. The Captain didn't seem like the talkative type. He just kept staring at you with those eyes, colored a beautiful shade of scarlet. "So are you gonna... ya know... kill me?" you asked him, not really expecting an answer. You were slightly surprised when you saw him shake his head. "Okay... so you CAN understand me. So if you aren't going to kill me, can I leave?" The Captain shook his head once more, and ran a gloved hand through your (H/C) hair a couple of times, as though he was imagining the feel of it. It felt kinda good, and you were actually starting to enjoy it. Captain smiled when he noticed you beginning to purr, and went a step further. He ran his fingers along your shoulders, rubbing and stroking them in all the right places. "Mmm. Wow, yes, a little to the right. That's it." You were putty in his hands. The werewolf was fully aware of this, and took advantage of it. Captain gently bit your ear, tugging at it playfully. He then pulled you closer, and nipped your neck lightly, causing you to shiver. You were enjoying this all too much, and blushed and giggled at all the wonderful attention you were receiving.

Suddenly, you realized exactly what you were doing. You jumped to your feet. "WOAH. I-I'm sorry... Mr... Captain... Sir. But do you have any idea what Alucard would do to me if he found out about this?? Don't get me wrong... I absolutely loved it, but Alu...card....." You began to trail off when you noticed the look the Werewolf was giving you. Not only did he have the cutest look of sadness on his face, but the soft whine he let out just melted your heart entirely. Was this really the dangerous werewolf Seras had been describing not 10 minutes earlier?

"Well.... maybe it wouldn't hurt to stick around a little while longer..." You smirked. It was all too tempting. But as you returned to your place in the Captain's arms, there was the sound of gunfire nearby, and in less than a second, you were surrounded by a large group of Millennium's vampiric forces, all with their guns aimed at you.

One of the vampires looked you over, and examined the patch you proudly wore on your right arm. "She's one of Hellsing's pawns!!! Dispose of her quickly!!!" Shouted the ungodly creature. Before you had any time to shift, the sound of many assault rifles went off. Amazingly, you felt nothing hit you. Opening an eye, you found that you were completely surrounded in a ring of white fire. The bullets had gotten nowhere near you!! The vampires who had gathered around you took a couple steps back, clearly surprised by this sudden display. The white fire began to take form again, back into the handsome werewolf from earlier. The Captain... had saved you?