chapter 2

Recap

I finally breathe in and the last thing I though was I hate these guys and I blacked out.

~5 hours later~
I woke up and stretched when my arm hit something. I look over at it and saw plastic bars I looked around me and saw I was in a crib I started freaking out. Whenever I would start freaking out I would try to speak even though I couldn't. I stood up after I calmed down and jumped over the crib bars onto the floor. I looked and saw I was in a onesie I figured out they wanted me to be a baby I wasn't going to let them though. I found the door I ran over to it when the light outside the door came on I ran behind the dresser and the door opened I saw one of the guys come in and headed straight to the crib. This was my chance I ran to the door and ran into something hard. I looked up and got scared I backed away to a corner. I saw 4 sets of eyes starring at me I looked around for a weapon to use I saw some toys and thought why not. I ran to the toys and start throwing them at the boys soon I had no toys left I looked around and saw another door I ran to it and closed it and locking it I opened the window pretending to jump out and went under the sink behind towels I heard the door open I held my breathe and...

Please tell me of this book is good or not and give me some pointers please