Chapter 5

A/N ~for some reason chapter 2 is in front of chapter 1 and i cant seem to fix so yeah but here is the next chapter

Recap~ I turned Niall around and got undressed and went into the shower.

After the shower I knocked on the shower door to get Niall's attention then spelled towel on the door, he got it for me I wrapped the towel around me "I'll go get some clothes for you" Niall says and left to grab me clothes, he came back a few minutes later with a shirt and boxers I just shook my head and pushed him out of the bathroom before getting dressed after  got dressed I went downstairs and saw gaming systems I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen then wrote 'can I play one of the gaming systems?' "sure pick a game I'll get the controllers" Niall says I picked out Mario cart. 

                                                                                       ~An hour later~

I won against Niall ten times and he won zero times if I could laugh I would right now. I heard a ringtone that I use only for my best friend i got up and looked for bag i found it in the kitchen i looked through it before finding my phone. I answered and saw Isabella pop up on the screen.

323 words in total for this chapter. To get an update next time I want to get 220 reads, 27 votes  and a few comments please!!! Sorry its so short I don't have my papers with me so I'm going off memory which is hard for me since I have memory loss so yeah next time I'll try to get my papers again I promise but i also have doctor appointments for my hearing problems because I'm losing my hearing so the next time I write I'll tell you guys what happened with the appointment and if I'm deaf for good or not.