Chapter 7

(A/N ok so today i burnt my feet again so i have second degree burns on my feet so ouch for me but i know you've been waiting for this chapter even though no one has voted :( )

                                                                                          ~10 hours later~

I woke up in a bed, I looked around and saw Niall on a bean bag chair I got up and went downstairs i looked at the clock and saw it was 9:00 am i looked around and saw my stuff and phone in the same spot as last night i found a pop tart and ate while plugging in my phone after finding a charging spot went on twitter unfollowed the boys and posted i need help someone please track my phone someone kidnapped me and i can't speak as you all know so please find me!!!! I sent the tweet (A/N ok so this message is to someone important in my life my best friend so Sarina if your reading this this is for you only im sorry but i broke my promise if you remember what promise then you will know what i did im so sorry but last night was difficult) I called Isabella ' Isabella please please please tell me your tracking my phone right now!?' i signed "yeah i am im trying i almost got it!" she says when someone grabs my phone i looked behind me and saw Louis i snapped my fingers twice the called ended i snapped my fingers one more time and shut off the phone "what did you do to the phone?" Louis asks i grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from my back pack and wrote i shut the phone off with my snaps and give me my phone now! "well your not getting this back" he says i then wrote you cant do that thats my phone i bought it i pay the bills i own it you take it from your stealing! i can easily sign to the phone right now on twitter saying one direction kidnapped me to my billion followers and it will take a picture of you so i recommend you give me my phone! i gave the paper to him and signed to the phone i was kidnapped by one direction and snapped 3 times posting it. Next thing I know im on the floor holding my cheek and not crying like i usally do. Niall came down and saw me holding my cheek he instally blew up at Louis " Louis what the hell is wrong with you!?" Niall screams.

Sorry its so short but im editing it while writing so yeah! But for another update i need 325 reads and 40 votes please! So recommend the book to people please! And Samantha please please please ask me questions i know your scared My friend told me but i need feedback from people so please! dont be afraid to ask please!!!!!!!!!! 499 words in this chapter!