Chapter 29

*Brittanys P.O.V*

I look up and gasp.

Why would Adam take me here?

To see this...

This...

Demon!

I knew this warehouse looked familiar.

"Hello, Adam." He says, and his voice sounds creepy.

I cower in to my chair, and my hands start to shake in my lap.

"Ok, let's get this over with." Adam growls at him, making me flinch.

I have to admit, Adam does sound hot, but this is not the time to be thinking about that.

"Well, I agreed to this meeting because I wanted to settle this. I want you to die, and you want me to die. I knew taking the girl would hit you in a place that hurts." He shrugs, "This is simple really, I'll kill the girl."

Adam stands up.

"The hell you will. You don't just fuckin' accept to have a meeting then try to kill them. That's cowardly." He snarls.

"Yes, I admit, this is pretty cowardly, but after your gang is out of my way, the Black Roses will be the most feared gang. It needed to happen some time soon, so here we are. We both know that if I tried to take you down fairly, I would lose." He smiles cruelly at Adam, and Adam begins to shake, but not because of worry.

He was pissed.

And it was hot.

Dude, get your emotions in check!

Adam might die here!

Suddenly Adam pulls a gun out of the waste band of his pants and points it at Michael.

Wow, didn't see that coming...

I gasp and jump up from my chair, running to stand behind Adam.

Where did he get a gun from?

Adam grabs my hand, and I feel my body relax slightly. 

"Really? You think I didn't expect you to do that? Wow. I'm a gang leader as well. I know how you think." Michael laughs.

Adam just stares at him, not moving an inch.

Suddenly in one movement Michael flips his desk, taking Adam by surprise, and pulls his own gun out.

Adam pushes me back, and I open the door, running out of the room.

I run in the direction of our car when I see two girls and memories hit me.

I stumble over my feet, and put my hand on the wall, steadying myself as I run.

Memories of Alice and Rebecca flood my mind and I immediately recognize them as my best friends.

I smile at them and continue to run.

They don't return my smile, and Alice looks extremely shocked to see me.

Suddenly Rebecca runs towards me, and tackles me to the floor.

What the hell?

She holds my hands above my head with one hand, and stares down at me with disgust.

Then she pulls a gun out of her boot, and points it at my head with her other hand.

Isn't she supposed to be my best friend?

"What are you doing? It's not safe here! We have to go!" I say hurriedly.

What the hell is going on right now?

"Listen here bitch," She says, "You were never my friend. I just needed to get you to that bar and meet Adam. You know Michael? Yeah, that's my boyfriend. I don't care about you. I never did. Alice is the reason I hung out with you. Alice actually is your friend." She sneered at me, and I feel tears prick at my eyes.

How could she do this?

Then I look over at Alice, and she looks back at me with regret evident in her face, and tears streaming down her cheeks.

I hear a loud noise and try to look up, and when I do, I see Michael and Adam, and both of them had a gun raised at each other.

Rebecca looks up for a second, and I take my chance.

I headbutt her, and she loosens her grip on my hands, giving me the ability to free them and push her off of me.

Rebecca loses her grip on the gun and it goes sliding across the floor.

I jump up and run to Alice, looking at her pleadingly.

"If she has a gun then so do you, you were my best friend, please, give me it." I beg, and look behind me to see Rebecca retrieving her gun.

Looking back at Alice, she nods before quickly grabbing her own gun and handing it to me.

I whip around and point it at Rebecca, who is now staring at me evilly.

Well I guess now this is a fair fight.

Suddenly, Adam is next to me, and Michael is next to Rebecca.

Alice is behind me and Adam.

This is what I have to do.

I close my eyes for a second, then lower the gun, stepping forward.

"Wait! Just kill me, Michael. Just do it."

Seeing me lower my gun, Adam and Rebecca does the same, but Michael doesn't.

I feel Adam glaring at me, questioning what I'm doing.

Michael smirks in victory and walks closer to me.

"Gladly, dear." He says.

"Can I just say one thing?" I question.

He nods his head and I point to his gun with shaky hands, and he lowers his gun.

"I just wanted to say that," I murmur quietly, "YOU ARE A FUCKIN' BASTARD!" I scream, as I quickly pull my gun up and shoot him in the heart.

He falls to the ground immediately, and Rebecca screams, dropping her gun and falling next to him, crying.

---------------------

Britt's a bad ass.

Rebecca and Alice betrayed her.

Michael got shot.

Adam is a dork.

This is edited and fixed.

Read, Comment, Vote!
-A