Authors Note

Hey, guys.

I just want to say a couple things.

First, thank you guys so much for all of your support! I wouldn't have been able to finish this book without you guys. I really hope you enjoyed the book!

You guys have been so amazing! I thought I would get like 500 views, if that, but no. I have had a lot of views and a lot of votes, and I just cannot express how happy you guys make me!

I'm very sorry for how I ended the book, but I needed to make it so it wasn't very predictable. I know that I could have done that differently, but I also think the ending made the book better. I think that, as a writer, it turned out better without a happy ending.

That is only my opinion, and with that being said, I understand if you guys don't like the ending.

However, it is my book, and that is the way I chose to end it. Other writers may have ended it differently if they had written it, but I like the ending I have.

I have grown very attached to this book while I've been writing it. You guys have made it super easy for me to write this book because of all of the love and support you guys give me.

Thank you for taking some of you time to read my book.

I understand I'm not the best writer but I did do the best I could for this book. I think it actually turned out pretty well. How do you guys think I did?

Also, I have been trying to go through and reply to all of the comments and everything because it's really nice to interact with you guys and to talk to you.

I have just gone through and fixed and edited this book. I'm not saying that now this book is perfect, but it is a lot better than it was. I have added a couple new things in to it so yeah.

Once again, thank you so much for all of the love and support.

MTG #1 IN GENERAL FICTION 12-30-15
I love you guys,
-A