10

Next Day/Shido's P.O.V.

I had stayed up later then Arielle so I was just a bit more tired. So, I didn't feel like cooking this morning. I made myself some cereal and after that I just chilled out. "Shido you look bummed out." Kotori said as she came in the living room.

"No, I'm not I'm just *yawn* a little tired, that's all." I said and rubbed the arm of the couch and sat down. "Well, sucks to be you." she said in a mocking tone and grabbed a lollipop from her pocket. Don't question me because I have no idea how it got there.

I suggested she wasn't hungry since she didn't get cereal and flopped on the couch beside me. "So, Shido do you love Arielle?" Kotori asked and put on a smug look. I lowly growled and glared at her. "Your still asking me that?" I asked.

Kotori shrugged her shoulders. "Just a little curious, that's all..." was all she simply said. Suddenly we heard footsteps. "Good morning Shido!" Arielle said happily and I greeted her. "Good morning Kotori." she said and Kotori looked at her.

"Good morning Arie-" Kotori stopped her sentence and stared at her. She widened her eyes making the tension in the room uncomfortable. I looked at her with utter confusion. "Kotor-" I said and she cut me off by saying "Excuse me Arielle but could I talk to Shido alone for a moment..." Kotori said.

She didn't wait for a answer and grabbed me by the arm, forcing me out the living room. I took a glance at Arielle and I could've swore she was smirking.

"Kotori what was that all about!" I said after we had arrived in my bedroom and Kotori had locked the door. "T-That's not Arielle!" she said, looking at me seriously. "What are you talking about? That's not possible." I said. ""Well apparently it is!! Shido please listen to me that's not Arielle! I don't know who is it is but it's not Arielle!" she said.

How is that not Arielle. And if its not her then who is it? We heard a knock from my door."Um...Shido I-I was wondering if we could all take a walk. I would really like some fresh air." Said Arielle through the closed door.

I opened the door and smiled. "Yeah,I'm sure that's no problem. But its a little to early so how about we go at about 5:00?"I asked and she nodded her head with delight and went in her room to get dress. I took a glance at Kotori who glared at me angrily and I rolled my eyes.

Timeskip

Arielle and I walked side by side and Kotori walked behind up, her eyes glued on Arielle in suspicion and her arms folded. What was Kotori ranting on about?

That's not Arielle!
Please just listen to me!

I sighed as the wind hit my hair sending it waving with the rhythm of the wind.

Kotori's P.O.V.

Shido's such a idiot for not listening to me. I know something's wrong here. I can feel it in the air just begging to be heard. Arielle stopped and Shido looked at her with confusion. "Is something wrong?" Shido asked after Arielle didn't say a word.

She smiled. "Hey Shido, do you know what it's like to die?" she asked. "Shido!" I yelled and he stepped back, I could tell he was forcing himself to believe he had just misheard her. I widened my eyes. Dammit!! Why didn't I realize it sooner! She purposely brought us out here in the open and empty land....so she could kill right here and right now.......

"Shido get back!" I yelled and I suppose he wanted to stop being stubborn because he did exactly what I said. "Shido......Shido......Shido.....oh god! How I hate that name so much!" Arielle said and smirked. Her voice was beginning to change...