four

"Let's get drunk." I said to Nate, after throwing my bag in the bed of my truck. "I think I deserve it after the fight I had."

"Vale, you broke the girl's nose and dislocated her shoulder." Nate replied, Louis standing beside home. "Plus, I think you need to stop drinking so much."

I threw my head back in laughter, opening the door to my truck and getting inside. "I think you need to stop making bitchy comments about my life." I smirked. "Now, let's go get drunk."

They both looked at me and sighed, walking towards Nate's car and getting in it. I cracked the heat up, the early winter air sending a wave of chills down my spine. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove straight to the usual club, my mind set on getting drunk and washing away my thoughts.

I didn't want to think about anything the rest of the week. I couldn't; I refused. And if getting drunk off my ass helps, you better believe I'm going to do it.

\**\**\

Everything was starting to become blurry. I had drank to the point where I was showing my true colors. You're not yourself when you're drunk.

A couple hours into my so called celebration, I found myself out on the dance floor, a foreign territory to me since I never dance. Between the sweaty bodies and loud music, I felt all my worries drift away.

In the middle of me dancing, I made eye contact with someone from across the room. He was sitting at the bar and his eyes were watching my every move. Nate was sitting beside him, sipping on his beer. I pointed my finger at the man, seductively signaling him to join me. Nate looked at him, his lips mouthing the words, 'Louis, what are you doing?'.

He obviously didn't care, considering he was just as drunk as I was. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled him towards me, his eyes never leaving mine. Once we were close, he placed his hands on my hips and digging his fingers into my skin gently.

Then everything got heated. I found myself grinding against him, Louis obviously enjoying himself. With my back to his chest, his breath was on my neck, the mixture of alcohol and toothpaste filling my senses. His lips attached to my neck and he nipped at the skin, a moan falling from my lips.

Once he left his mark, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely, a smile on my face. His grip tightened on my hips, before grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bar, ordering another round of shots.

"I'm cutting you both off. This is getting ridiculous." Nate said.

"Oh, Nathan," I slurred, pressing my finger against his lips and giggling. "You're such a buzzkill. Lou-Lou and I are having so much fun."

"Lou, please tell me your thinking straight."

"I'm absolutely fine!" Louis laughed, before our shots were given to us, we downed them, returning to the dance floor moments after.

Minutes passed, I was still dancing against Louis, enjoying his reactions and touch. People stared at us as we danced, which made it even more thrilling. Louis kept kissing my neck, leaving multiple hickeys on my neck before I eventually turned around and connected our lips together, a fire starting to rise in my stomach. I pulled on his hair, his moan vibrating my body.

I needed him.

I pulled away from him briefly, Louis telling me we needed to go somewhere private. Since neither of us were in the right state of mind to even drive, we hand to settle with hotel that was right down the street.

Without Nate noticing us, we slipped through the crowd and out the door, practically running towards the hotel. Once we arrived, Louis asked for a room and gave the man at the desk his bank card. I clung to Louis like koala, until everything was sorted and okay to go. When we were given the room key, we hurried to our room, the elevator being the quickest way to it.

After clicking our floor number and the doors closed, he pinned me against the metal wall, his lips instantly connecting with mine. He bit on my bottom lip, tugging on it and driving me absolutely crazy. I'm pretty sure we both would be okay if everything just happened in the elevator, but as soon as his hands slipped under my shirt, the doors opened. Louis pulled away from me briefly, grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hallway towards the room.

We reached our room and Louis fumbled with the room key, gaining access into the room moments later. He let me enter the room first, as I stumbled inside and ripped my shoes off my feet. Louis hung the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door and locked it, before approaching me and cupping my face in his hands, smashing our lips together.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head, revealing my black bra. He removed his shirt, as I pulled him to the bed by his jeans, his back hitting the mattress. I unbuttoned them, pulling them off his body and discarding them somewhere behind me. He helped me out of my jeans, before we only had thin layers between us. He flipped me onto my back, his lips kissing every inch of my body, the fire below my waist increasing.

"Stop torturing me, Louis." I said breathlessly. He lifted his head and smirked, before we removed the remaining layers and everything became heated.

Between a squeaking bed, loud moans, and rough gestures, I felt alive. I felt like all my worries were drifting away, the one thing I needed the most tonight.

_____________________________________

GUYS THIS WAS TERRIBLY WRITTEN TOWARDS THE END, ESPECIALLY IN THE CLUB IM SORRY.

Song of the chapter is OBVIOUSLY 'Temporary Fix' by One Direction. 

SORRY IF THERE WASN'T ENOUGH SEXY TIME. JUST KNOW THAT THEY ARE DRUNK AND STUFF HAPPENED. (Please be responsible!)

What would you like to see next chapter?

I love you all.

Logan, X

(Snapchat: loganpoole28 )