When You First Meet

It's a beautiful day and I finally arrived in your favorite country that I've always wanted to visit for a very long time, Canada. Reason? I loved that country and not only that, well,  since I'm pretty much familiar with the personifications of countries like Italy, Germany, Japan and many more, my best friend, America suggested me to visit Canada so I can have a chance to meet his brother, Canada himself. America didn't showed me a picture or something because he told me it will be surprise although he did describe him though and what America said that Canada looks like him but with a long curl on his hair and he's pretty much shy with a pet polar bear by his side all the time. And there you have it, now let's go back to the present.

"Wow! So this is how the country looks like?", I said in awe as  I spun around with a cheerful smile.

Just when I was about to walk again, my cellphone rang. I noticed and picked it up without seeing who is calling. "Hello?".

"(Y/N)! Hey, dudette, it's me!".

My eyes widened and my lips is forming a smile knowing who this person is. "Hi, America! So, where's your brother? I'm gonna start searching right now", I said. America gasped through the phone and replied, "Woah?! Already? You seemed excited, huh? Hehe, he's going to be happy if you meet him I'm sure. Anyway, I'll give you the map so please wait until I send you the map by texting you, kay? See ya and enjoy your day!". I chuckled and hang up my cellphone. 

While waiting, I decided to look around for a bit but that was when I saw a person that caught my eye. I stopped and properly observed. 'Wait a second. Is that...Ame-No, wait, he looks like America. Oh! Could it be Canada?', I thought and motions were taken into action when I decided to approach him. His appearance is: blond hair, purple eyes, a long curl that is sticking out and his face is just like America's. Finally, when I finally got closer to him, he gasped and his eyes sparkled. I smiled and offered a handshake saying, "Hello! You must be Canada, right? America's brother? He told me about you and wanted me to meet you! It's a pleasure meeting you". He blinked a few times and gladly took my hand shaking a bit fast with a smile on his. "O-O-Oh my...I didn't think my brother would do this but I'm glad somebody noticed me and not mistaken that I'm America. M-My name is Canada. W-What's your name?", he asked as he blush bright pink. I chuckled and replied, "(Y/N)(L/N)". He nodded and said, "That's a nice name. D-Do you think we can be friends, (Y/N)?". I smiled at his cute shyness and replied, "Of course, Canada! I would love to". Canada smiled and that was the start of my friendship with him.