When You Think About Him

It's been a few months since I formed my friendship with Canada and it was really fun being with him. Ever since I visited his country, he gave me tour and he was smiling the whole tour which is really cute. We even bought a bunch of food in every area we could find together and took a lot of pictures for a keepsake. So, over all, I had a great time with him and I even ended living in Canada so I could see him all the time. 

Anyway, Canada called up and asked if we could hangout at a nearby pancake restaurant and of course, I gladly accepted it. And right now, while I'm waiting for him, I decided to go to the restaurant to wait for him there. I went inside and looked left and right for a seat just the two of us. Then, I smiled when I found a vacant seat by a distance. I approached it quickly before anybody else and finally I sat on my chair.

Then moments past and I was thinking where Canada is right now. 'Hmm. I wonder where Canada had gone to? Is he feeding his pet polar bear, Kumajiro? Hehe, it's pretty funny when I think about it. To be honest I'm glad I became friends with Canada. I mean he's a very nice guy and it's fun to talk to him if you don't have anything to do, but everything thing he does seemed pretty cute to me especially when he laughs and smiles which was what I like about him. And, his face. Everytime I bid him goodbye, I always picture his face in my head, I mean he looks cute and attractive at the same time, why is that?'.

Just when I was about to do anything, I saw Canada entering the restaurant. I gasped and shook my head while he approached me saying, "Hello, (Y/N)". I laughed nervously and waved at him cheerfully replying, "Hey, Canada! I'm glad you're here. You can sit down now! Let's talk for a while and order later, shall we? Haha". He blinked a few times and smiled cutely saying, "Sure, but are you alright? You don't seem like yourself right now". I gave him my natural smile and said, "O-Oh! I'm alright, Canada! You don't have to worry about me". He nodded and took a seat beside me then started our usual conversation together.