The start of a road...

I'm Alicia. I'm 18 years old,and my favourite colour is black. My parents died in a car accident when I was young and after that I lived a few years with my grandma. Then,she passed away too and after that I lived alone. I'm not interesting at all. I don't have any friends and I don't want any. People call me a weirdo but I really don't care about their opinion. I'm not the best in class but I admit that I'm not stupid at all. Anyway I am just bored of this life...I wish something interesting would happen in my life.....My escape from this stupid life is music. I love music.....
Alicia didn't know that her life was going to change radically.
"Ring ring"
I open my eyes hearing the clock and throw it in the floor.
*Oh shut up!
I get up from my bed, head to the bathroom and look in the mirror at my white hair.
*Hmm I've always had this colour of hair,maybe I should cut it someday... Nah it's better this way.
I gather my hair in a ponytail and brush my teeth. I go to the kitchen and prepare my breakfast then look at the clock.
*Damn,I woke up too early and it's just 6:20 am and I start school at 8 am. What should I do in the meantime?
I finish my breakfast and then go to the closet. Pick a black T-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.I put on my black Converse shoes and go out.
*Let's take a walk in the forest.
I love the dark forest in our city,it's so creepy and mysterious.
I walk around the forest and stops under a tree. I close my eyes and I feel someone's presence behind me. I don't concern about it hoping that it'll go away,but it became more and more powerful. I stand up and look around. No one's there. Maybe it would be better if I leave,who knows what animals may be here,not that I'd care about it. I start walking faster. Just a few minutes and I get out. Then my body suddenly stops. What the...? Hmm....I hear footsteps and turn around but there is no one there. I shout: who's there? You are an idiot if you hide from a girl! I look around and suddenly feel something hitting me from behind and loose consciousness...I can't see anything...I hit the ground and see black all around me. A voice is calling my name and I seem to know it.
*Alicia,my precious little princess,we finally meet. I've been waiting for this for so long...
I see something in the dark. But it's not clear.... it's getting closer and I feel an evil energy coming from it.
*No stay away! I shout then red flames are wrapping my body. What is this? I feel so....I feel so good.
*haha so it's awaken. Now, my dear Alicia,you won't be able to avoid the curse,says the voice laughing.

Huh? Curse? What do you mean? Then I see nothing but black around me...

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is the first chapter. I know it's short but I'll make the second longer. I hope you liked it and please vote and comment. Any idea is welcome! I'll probably post the new one tomorrow or something like that! Well see ya!