New friends...

I look around and remain stunned by the scene in front of me. There were 5...no.. 6 men with John in the room. Two twins, a silent one who stood in a corner,another one with a creepy smile on his face who was cooking,one with eyeglasses who was reading a book. They all looked at me surprised and I was something like: what the...?
"Hi...
The one who was cooking approached me and when we were almost kissing I slapped him on the face.
Me:You idiot,what do you think you are doing?
He immediately made a few steps behind and looked amused at me.
Him: My apologies, princess Alicia. And he bowed before me. When the others heard that I was "princess Alicia" stood up and bowed before me.
All: We were waiting for you,Alicia
Me:You should get up,you bunch of idiots.
I turn to John.
Me: Why did you bring me here?
John: This is your new home *smiles*
Me: I think you are confusing things. This is not my house,and what's up with these creeps?
John: They are all deamons,your guardians.
Me: Haha they are my guardians. But they don't seem powerful at all.
The man with eyeglasses: Don't judge by the appearance.
Me: And you are?
The man: I'm Samuel,my pleasure to meet you.
Me: Yeah whatever. What about the others idiots?
I look at the others
One of the twins: I am Chris and this is my twin,Charlie.
The man which I slapped: I'm Leon*starts laughing*
"This one is creepy"
Me: Okay
The one in the corner: I'm Jeff...
I look at him.
Me: Creeps
I turn to leave. "They are so stupid,probably they don't care about me,not a new thing"
John: Wait Alice,it's dangerous you there,it's safer here.
I start laughing.
Me: I'll be okay, don't worry about me. Bye bye
I wave ironically at them.
Samuel:She'll come back by herself, let her go.
I start running and pass by a woman.What is this smell? It feels so good,and... tasty. My eyes turn black and a pair of huge wings appear in my back. I catch the woman and look her in the eyes. Then I feel like an energy is entering my body.
Me: Ahh it feels amazing!
The woman is falling on the ground pale and cold.
Me:What did I do? Is she okay?
I go near her and check her pulse. I feel nothing....she's dead.
Me:I am a monster,I actually killed her... I am a monster!!
I scream and start crying. Then I feel a warm hand on my back and scared look back. It was John. I jump in his arms and starts crying even more. He holds me tight.
John: Let's go back Alice,it will be okay don't worry.
I nod because I am not able to talk,not even to walk and he picks me up. I don't say anything and soon we arrived at the mansion. He puts me down.
Me: Thanks
John: Anything for my princess *smiles *
I can't smile. I open the door and see the men like the last time.
Me:Where is my room?
Charlie: Oh, so you came back after all. We're gonna have fun tonight, Chris*they both have a smirk on their faces*
Me: I asked where is my room!
My eyes turn black and I open my wings,breaking some walls. All of the boys look at me stunned,including John.
All of them: They are so big,I have never seen something like this.
Me: Now shut the fuck up and close your mouth. Show me my room.
I transform back, and look at Samuel.He has a scared look on his face. I like to see this. Now they all fear me. I smirk and Leon hurries to show me the room.I follow him and none of us says a thing.
Me:Thank you,now you can go.
Leon:You're welcome,ma'am.
He bows and leaves.
I enter the room and...

----------------------------------------------------

Heyo! Here's the new chapter of the book,hope you enjoyed it. Also don't forget to vote! Thanks a lot, and I'll probably write the next one as soon as I can. Bye bye ,love ya all <3