Alone...

I enter my room and I look around.Wow it's huge...I've never lived in such a luxury. I smile to myself and walk around in the room. It's painted in back,the furniture is black with white and the bed is also black. My favorite is the bathroom. It has black and bloddy red on the walls. I fall on the bed and fall asleep.....When I open my eyes I notice that is dark outside.
Me:Hmm what time is it? I've slept too long I guess...
Then I look at my phone screen.
Me:Oh,it's 21:30..wait it's 21:30!!!
I jump off the bed and dress up in something else,then I open the door and rush down the stairs hoping that there is no one in the kitchen. I guess I'm not that lucky. Everyone is in the living room. I glance at them then go to the kitchen. They seem like they've seen a ghost after noticing me. Guess I'm that scary huh.
Me:hey
No one says a thing and I sit in front of the fridge searching for something to eat. Hmm I don't like anything from it... Then a brilliant idea hits me. I open the door to get out but John is calling my name. I turn around and look at him cold.
Me:what?
John:where are you going?
Me: it doesn't concern you
I turn but he runs towards me and grabs my hand in a hug.What the...
Me:John..what are you doing..?
I want to push him but it's like I can't, like I'm paralized...
John whispers in my ear:don't be like that... I know you are not like this.
And he kisses my cheek softly.
Me:I...um....let me go!
I am all red and I look down covering my face with my hands. Then I turn and start running in the forest....again I get lost. My heart is beating so fast... what is this feeling..?
I sit down near a tree and I look up at the full moon.
Me:so beautiful...
Voice:I know right?
I look behind me and see the man which I met the first time. The incident happened when I was with him. I get up and look at him. My wings appear behind me and my eyes turn black.
The man:h-hey I didn't come here to fight you,but to help you.
Me:yeah right. So Henry,because I suppose you are Henry,I was told that you protected me from the evil energy all these years.
He looks surprised and rubs his neck.
Henry: Yes,my princess, I am Henry and all the things you've been told are true. Anyway, I wanted us to meet and know each other better,I mean you to get to know me better because I know everything about you hehe.
His smile is sweet...what am I thinking??!?
I look away and transform back to my human form.
Me:Alright,let's go take a walk.
Henry: hehe yay *smiles*
Me:so what do I have to know about you? I do know that you are a special deamon. You probably can use Shingami.
Henry:wow you are well informed. Heh well let's start from the beginning, shall we?
Me:OK,I have plenty of time.
I hear something in the bushed and an arrow files towards Henry's head.
Me:Watch out!
I run in front of him and.....

----------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear readers! A new chapter is up! I hope you like the book until now and I'll make one as soon as possible. Anyway Merry Christmas everyone! See ya all later! ❤❤