The curse of a lonely girl

-Huh?curse? What do you mean?
Then I see nothing but black around me....-
The voice: you poor thing,I feel pity for you. You don't have any idea of what are you?
Me with a confused face: what am I..?
The voice: My sweet Alicia,you are a deamon
I remain stunned not knowing what to say and I think *maybe it's just a joke, it must be a joke right?*
The voice: Well it's a pity it's not a joke....
Suddenly, I wake up in my bed and fall out of the bed.
*what the hell happened?
I rush to the mirror and look at my reflection ,then fall down in my knees. I have black and red eyes,and my hair has parts of black in it.
*it...it wasn't just a dream...I am... I really am a deamon.
I stand up and look at myself once more,then head to the closet and get dressed.
*I'm a monster... at least I have to find out more about it...I don't want to hurt anybody...
I start running to the forest where the incident from yesterday happened looking down so that people can't see the colour of my eyes. Then I bump in a person and fell down.
*ahh ouch! You should watch where are you walking!
A beautiful voice is responding: My my was it really my fault?
I look up curious to see where did the beautiful voice came from. And I see him... a tall young man with black hair and blue eyes. He looked down at me and I suddenly remembered about my eyes and instantly look down and stand up.
*of course it was your fault!
I turn to leave but I feel a hand on my wrist that stops me.
The young man: You...your eyes...
I look away but he turns my head holding my chin and makes me look at him in the eyes.
*I...umm...
Him: You are a deamon aren't you?
I have my eyes wide open and grab his hand and push it away
*how did you know? Do you know something useful about deamons?
I look cold at him.
He: Of course I do know. I think I was actually looking for you. You are Alicia right?
*yes I am Alicia. So what? Answer the questions.
The boy: my name is John and I'm a deamon as well. I was sent by my senior to look for you,princess Alicia.
*princess Alicia? Are you making fun of me? If yes then I'm not laughing. -this stupid boy makes fun of me. He's just like the others, just an idiot- I look at him feelingless.
John: I couldn't dare to make fun of you,and it is true that you really are a princess. You are the princess of the darkness. The most powerful deamon from all of the deamons.
He bows in front of me and kisses my hand. I look at him and smirk.
*tell me more about these deamons
He looks a little amused at me and start talking: Deamons are mystical creatures that came from the darkness. They eat human souls and they are immortal. Also,they have a pair of wings,which greatness depends on how strong the deamon is. These wings can be seen just by other deamons and there is the same thing with the eyes. Now about the wings,if you are stronger,your wings are bigger,and if you are weaker,the wings are smaller. Every deamon has a special power called Shingami. With it,you can transform into a more powerful deamon,but only the rarest deamons have this power.
I look at him trying to understand and accept the "rules".
*OK I understand. So I eat human souls....that's all I can eat?
John:Oh no,of course no. You can also eat blood or flesh from humans and other creatures. And human food is good too,but you won't be able to resist on the tentation of eating humans.
*I see...okay then. Do you have any idea of who the man from the forest was?
I look curious at John and he smiles at me: Perhaps that was Henry,another deamon. But he is special from the others. He protected you all these years from the evil energy.
Hearing that,I look up trying to find a memory related to him,but I can't find anything. Suddenly,he takes my hand and start walking: hurry up Alicia,they're coming.
*who is coming?
Confused I follow him and we enter the forest,then stop in the middle of a glade. I look around trying to find something unormal but I can't find anything. John says some incantation and in front of us,appears a huge mansion. I look at it and look againg around.
John: it's big,isn't it? Smiles and head to the door.
*it is big. I follow him and go to the door.Then,he opens the door and an impressive scene appears in front of my eyes....

------------------------------------------------------

Hey you! As you can see, I finished my second chapter from the book and I hope you liked it. Pls vote and comment. I wait for your ideas,so be open. See ya all! ^•^