After school

Authors note

Hey guys!!! Woah this chapter is super long. It took me forever to write this sorry.

And also you guys should follow me on tumblr 😏😏😏
@veronicaamendoza
Also I started a kpop shipping blog.
@crappykpopships1
So, if you would like to be shipped read the the direction in my tumblr bio.

(General POV)

The weekend went by pretty fast and Monday crept up on you once again. When You walked into your first class there was a group of girls surrounding Vernon. When he saw you walk in he immediately gave you that please help me look. You laugh and mouthed " no way."

(Readers POV)

"Hey what happened to you Saturday, you just disappeared, I looked for you everywhere." Woozi said  as he suddenly came up behind me.

"Oh yeah... Well you see it was passed my curfew and- "

" good morning beautiful, guess who?" I heard some say, and a pair of hands covered my eyes. Of course I knew it was Vernon, I could tell by his voice.

"Vernon I known it's you. And don't call me that" I turned and glared at him.

" I can't help it, its true." He said coming closer to me. He looked deeply into my eyes. My whole face instantly felt warm. Memories of the kiss we shared at the party, kept replying in my head. No, why am I thinking about this now, I'm I blushing? STOP, why does Vernon do this to me.

"You look so cute when you blush" as he Spoke his eyes were still glued onto mine, he had a cheeky side smirk plastered on his face.

" I'M NOT BLUSHING!!!" I yelled nervously, pushed him away, trying to hide my face. I turned my attention back  to jihoon. "Im sorry, what were you saying"

"I-i was just gonna say that, at the party... I would have liked if we... Um, I just wanted to spend more time with yo-"

"Hey don't just push me way like that" Vernon interrupted us once more.

"UGH, Vernon I'm trying to talk to jihoon, leave me alone," I said and turn back to him. "Sorry what?" I asked

"never mind, nothing. I gotta go," jihoons said, his tone wasn't cute or shy, it was cold and distant, And he walked to his Seat. He didnt Talk to me at all durning the class, and he didn't even look at me once, That's strange.

~time skip to Friday~

something was wrong, something seemed missing, I thought to myself But anyway it was finally Friday, thank you Jesus's. The last bell had rang, and I just want to go and take a nap before I went to work. I grabbed some stuff out of  my locker and stared walking toward the doors of the school.

"Hey (y/n) !" I didn't bother turning around I knew it was Vernon, I could hear him running down the hall. He always seems to come out of nowhere.

"what is it Vernon," I said, not bothering to turn around, and I kept walking.

"I need your help,so come on," he grabbed my hand and pulled back in the same direction.

"No, Hey what are you doing, where are we going?," I protested.

"Come on, a Teacher asked me to do them a favor and I need your help,"

"Ugh, Vernon I'm tiered, do I have to, and since when do you help teachers?"i said making a pouty face.