The horn of war

Tiny chapter! I do apologize, the next chapter will be longer though lol.

Everyone was asking for another chapter, so I wanted to put something out.

My family had decided that they wanted to stay in today, have a day of rest, which meant that I got to go to the tower to train. Training wasn't something I had to do, like the rest of the team, but it was something I actually enjoyed when I could. Making my way to the training room, I found myself in the air as soon as I stepped through the door.

"Hello printsessa"

"Hello Pietro, how are you today?" I asked looking around the room to see that it was only the two of us.

"I am much better now" He smiled, I rolled my eyes, a smile on my lips before I pushed off of him, standing once more.

"Are you here to train?" He asked

"Nope, I'm here to make cupcakes" I replied sarcastically...Though the joking tone seemed to go over his head.

"Really?" he asked excitedly, I couldn't help but facepalm at him.

"I was joking P"

"why would you joke about cupcakes? That's not nice" He pouted.

"Oh boy" I laughed, making my way over to the punching bag. After about thirty minutes with the punching bag, and about an hour on chin up, push ups, and sit up. I decided it was enough for the day.

"Leaving already?" Pietro asked, coming off of his last chin up.

"Yeah, I don't do this every day like you guys do" I laughed.

"True, you should though, you make the time past faster" he smiled

"Is that so?" I laughed.

"It is, especially in that" he smirked, gesturing to my tight shorts and sports bra.

"How did I know you were gonna be a perv" I laughed, shaking my head as I grabbed my towel.

"I am not" he gasped, quickly catching up to me.

"I am stating the obvious that you are beautiful" he added with a smile. I reached for the door, opening it, when sudden a loud sound rang out. It was like a horn, only a hundred times louder. My hands shot up to cover my ears as I looked over at Pietro, who was doing the same. I wondered if it would ever end, it seemed to go on forever, but after a bit, it finally stopped.

"What the hell was that?" Pietro asked

"I don't know, but we need to find out" I stated, running out of the room. The others met us in the main room, all looking just as confused as us.

"What was that?" Clint asked

"Friday what was that noise?" Tony asked

"I'm going to go check on the Tesseract" Bruce spoke, retreating to the lab.

"Sir there appears to be a disturbance in the Stratosphere" The voice spoke

"It seems that our fight at the base did not end there" Vision spoke, making us all turn to him.

"What do you mean?" Wanda asked

"The noise, it was a horn of war" He told her

"What?" I asked

"By who?" Steve asked

"I believe...By them" Pietro stated, looking out of the window. We all turned to where he was looking, and our eyes widened as we watched a ship slowly fly by, a ship that did not look at all human.

"How?" Tony asked

"The Tesseract" Bruce stated, we all turned to him.

"It's still in the lab?" Natasha asked, Bruce nodded before adding.

"But it's reacting to something, it's sending a signal out, the signal they're coming through"

"How is that possible? Thor has Loki's spear on Asgard, nothing should trigger it" Tony stated

"Something is" Bruce told him.

"So we are under attack, by aliens...Again?" Clint sighed

"On no" I gasped, my eyes suddenly going wide while everyone looked at me.

"I have to get my parents out of the city!"

Cliff hanger, hanging from a cliff!

Lol, so there is part 9, again, sorry it's so short.