Give us a chance

This is it guys and gals, the last chapter of Plastic Marriage. First off, I just wanna say how much I love all of you, I honestly don't think I wouldn't have finished this series if I didn't have all of your love and support for it, and I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am for that.This was just a little idea I had, and because of all of your positive feedback, it became this story that I am beyond proud of. It has had it's ups and downs, and I know some of you probably wanted to strangle me after the really feelzy chapters, but I am so happy you all stuck around. I hope that in the future, I can make more stories that you all love just as much. So here it is, the last chapter, I hope you all enjoy it, love you guys ^-^ -Ellie

Warning! Detailed smut ahead!

The alarm woke me the next morning, my eyes were sore from crying.

'When did I fall asleep?' I wondered, looking around. The quiet settled in, reminded me that today I didn't wake up to soft snores, or light kisses.

"I better take a shower" I muttered, slowly climbing out of bed. My legs felt heavy, and my body felt drained. Turning on the hot water, I tried to relax, but it wasn't any use. I hated myself, I thought that pushing him away would make me feel better, but instead I felt even worse. The quiet house that I longed for, was now defending, and cold. I got out and got ready, my phone going off after I put my shirt on, it was him.

"I'll meet you at the airport" that was all the text said.

I sighed once more, stuffing the phone into my pocket after replying, a knock on my door told me that my parents were ready, and I headed out. I put on a smile for them, after all, my family didn't need to know that I was slowly falling apart. I talked as I normally did, telling them that Pietro said he would meet us there, and sharing jokes while I still had the chance. Once we arrived, I saw Pietro standing at the entrance, his hands stuffed in his jacket pockets while he looked at the sky.

"Hello sweety" My mother smiled at him, giving him a hug.

"Sorry I couldn't ride with you, I had to take care of some stuff at the tower" He lied, a smile on his lips though.

"It's fine, I'm just glad that I get to say goodbye" My mother replied while we all made our way inside, quickly finding their gate.

"It was really good to meet ya man" Marcus said, fistbumping Pietro.

"Yeah, we're really glad Liz has you" Conner stated, shaking Pietro's hand after Marcus.

"You just make sure you take care of her" Harry smiled, shaking Pietro's hand after Conner.

"It was a pleasure to meet you all as well, and I will, if she will let me" He laughed

"She's stubborn like her mother, you just have to stick with it" Harry whispered, patting Pietro on the shoulder before he and the boys walked over to the gate, leaving Pietro and I with my mother.

"Well...This is it" My mother started, before adding.

"I'm shocked you two have been able to keep it up this long"

"Huh?" Pietro and I both asked, causing my mother to roll her eyes.

"Oh don't play dumb you two, I'm your mother Liz, you honestly don't think I can't tell when you're lying?" She smirked, causing both of our eyes to go wide...She knew?

"You knew?" Pietro asked

"Of course I knew, but I have to give you both kudos on being able to keep the lie going this long"