Please...Not him

So here it is! Chapter 10!...Please don't hate me TT.TT

"Right! You and Pietro go and get your family to safety, everyone else, follow me" Steve announced, before calling back to Pietro and I.

"Grab your communicators"

Without a second thought, Pietro lifted me up and sped out to the car. To say that getting to my building was hard would have been an understatement. Between people screaming and running...And aliens attacking, it was hell, but finally we made it. Racing inside I saw my family already in the lobby, along with many other people.

"Mom!" I yelled, grabbing her attention before she ran over to us, followed by Harry and my brothers.

"We were so worried" My mother stated, hugging me.

"What the hell is going on?" Marcus asked.

"Oh you know, alien invasion, typical New York day" I sighed, looking outside.

"We have to get you guys to a safer place" Pietro stated

"You don't have to tell me twice" Harry spoke. I ushered them all out to the car, about to get in when a building near us was hit.

"We have to go" I said, looking over at Pietro. He looked at me for a moment, before he was by my side.

"Get them to safety"

"You're coming too" I stated

"Nyet printsessa, you go, I'll be fine"

"Pietro I am not leaving you here alone to fight these things" I stated

"You have to, I cannot stand by and let them do this, and you need to worry about your family" he spoke.

"But-"

"Please...Trust me" He told me, grabbing my hand. I stared at him for a moment, wondering if I should, before I sighed.

"Please be careful" I begged

"I always am printsessa" he smiled, leaning in to kiss my cheek, before he was gone. Sighing, I climbed into the car, quickly escaping onto the streets. I headed for the nearest exit out of the city, but just as I was a bit away, I heard the announcement on the radio.

"The bridges out of the city have been blocked, we are urging people to get to one of the safe locations across the city"

"Crap" I muttered, listening to where the safe locations were, turning when I heard that one was only a few streets away. Upon reaching it, I quickly got everyone inside, the place was packed, but I knew things would only get worse if I didn't get back out there.

"You guys stay here ok" I told them before turning around, but I soon felt a hand on my arm, looking back, I saw my mother with tears in her eyes.

"Please be careful" she begged

"I will mommy, don't worry" I smiled, reaching back to hug her before heading out.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, I need my suit" I stated into the mic.

"The new suit F.R.I.D.A.Y" I heard Tony speak

"New suit?" I asked

"You'll see" he replied. I stood still, knowing that everyone was located by GPS, and soon enough, I heard the familiar whistling of the suit flying. It landed before me, it was hard to describe, it looked like it was built with more metal, yet still as slim and light as before, but the main thing I noticed was.

"I get a helmet?" I asked with a chuckled as I stepped into the suit, it closing and locking around me.

"The more protection, the better" Tony stated.