Death is a Wonderful thing itself

(I don't own any of the pictures used, unless I credit them as my own.)

~2nd series of my Reincarnation Spree~

Happy Valentines Day!!

-See the tags for any Warnings-

.'.'.'.

Yuu's POV

"Then, I'll come visit you again later." 

"Yes, thank you very much for your concern." I bowed my head towards the one who calls herself my Mother, gazing over her nonchalant appearance when she suddenly furrowed her brows at me.

"Before I leave, I want to make sure.. Are you sure you want to cancel your latest appointment?" My 'mother' folded her arms, giving me a look of reproach and proceeded to chide me. 

"Do you know how hard your father work to just support your education? And you want to cancel the appointment just like that?" Mrs Takamura's heels clicked against the hard flooring as she came over, looming over my unmoving seated figure. 

She instantaneously gripped both of my shoulders with a lot of force, exerting pressure onto the still existing bruise she had left me the hour before. I flinched involuntarily, but tried to hold back on my wince so as to appear steadier.

This time, this time, I must not yield. After all, this is my last...

"You incorrigible child! How dare you look at me like that!"

I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the impact to land on my cheeks. And sure enough, a few seconds later I could feel my cheeks stinging. Though it would leave another bruise on my body, I didn't mind. As long as I can rebel against her for just one more time.

Without any hesitation, I opened both my eyes to glare at her.

As expected, her hands recoiled immediately, eyes softening to look at me with eyes filled with love. Her hands touched my face-the part she had slapped- and started to caress the red spot lightly, humming a slight tune while her eyes focused on the one flawed part of my face.

"Ohhh, I'm so sorry I hit you. It's just that- You shouldn't look at me with that kind of eyes too much you know?" She lightly pinched my cheeks which were already injured, face coming closer to give me a peak on my left cheeks."So just be a darling and wait for your appointment, okay?" 

The smile she showed me wasn't loving in the least. Her eyes promised pain and torture if I dared to reject her proposition, and I knew it best. If I go against her any more than this... 

No, I prepared myself for this. I have to do this.

"No. I will not-" Before I could even finish my sentence, my face was once again abruptly slapped by her. 

"TAKAMURA YUU HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO IT WAS WHO HAD PICKED YOU UP WHEN-" the pain rushed down on my face in full throttle, ruthlessly beating against my already swollen and bruised cheeks. 

I gulped in huge breaths of air when she finally stopped with her attacks, eyes filled with tears from the pain, huffing and puffing while I clutched onto the hospital blankets for comfort.

It's normal. It's normal. 

I repeated in my head as I chanted how she still hasn't beaten me unconscious. Just a few more minutes, and I can finally escape from this hell. 

Hah- I should be thankful 'Father' wasn't here today.

"YOU THIS UNGRATEFUL CHILD! WHO DID YOU THINK ADOPTED YOU WHEN YOUR PARENTS WERE-"