My Death was accompanied by Another's

Kaede POV

I stared at the trio unfeelingly, and seconds after my question, an uncomfortable silence filled the room. Thinking that I didn't make myself clear the last time I asked, I opened my mouth to repeat my question.

"Who are-" 

"Kaedee!!! Oh no, did you hit your head somewhere?"

"Is this a case of amnesia?"

"Kaede-chan, are you okay?"

The trio started to attack me with questions from all sides, making me go dizzy at the sudden screaming in my ears.

"Now, now.  Tsukino-sama, please let little Kaede rest for a bit. If it really was a case of amnesia, we would have to proceed with another check-up." A man clad in a white lab coat entered the room with a clipboard on hand, walking towards me with a smile on his face.

"How are you feeling, Kaede-kun?" 

I recoiled from the smiling face, flinching when his face got too close to mine.

Doesn't this person know something called 'personal space'?

"M-My name isn't Kaede!" I announced, glaring at the family(?) of three and the doctor who seemed harmless.

The doctor continued to smile, scribbling down little notes on the paper clipped to his board, nodding slightly when I replied him.

"Is that so? My name is Kujo Arato, your doctor hired by your two parents there. Pleased to be of your acquaintance." Doctor Kujo reached out for a handshake, which I hesitantly accepted.

Then I noticed the difference in our hand sizes.

It can't be.

"Your parents' names are Tsukino Ayaka, and Tsukino Lucas . This cute little miss here is your older sister, Tsukino Maria. Do you recognise these names?" The doctor asked, adjusting his glasses while directing his hands over to the trio's to indicate each and every of their names.

The woman named 'Ayaka' looked a bit worried, face plastered with distress as she stood by the side beside her husband(?), 'Lucas'. Both of them look like foreigners with their blonde hair and face structure, both tall and pale with Lucas's face dusted with freckles. In contrast to the two beautiful worried-looking foreigner, the cute little Miss, 'Maria', waved with a cheerful looking smile. 

I guess a child wouldn't be able to understand this conversation.

Giving a shake of my head, I gave the doctor my answer and heard a whimper from the side of the room.

I directed my gaze to where the woman was standing, and was promptly stunned into silence when her shoulders were shaking uncontrollably, eyes glistening with unshod tears.

"Tsukino-sama, as a doctor, I would have to ask you to step out of the room before Kaede-kun here gets affected by your unstable emotions." The doctor said without mercy, warm eyes suddenly turning cold when he looked at the woman.

"I'm sorry, Kujo-sensei. It's just, I was so happy when I heard Kaede-chan was awake...But to think he even lost his memories about us..." By now, the woman has already broken down into tears, head buried in her husband's chest as he lead her and the little girl out with an apologetic smile.

After the the trio exited the room, I pondered about their identities. They didn't seem to be acting or anything, and there's also the strange question to why my body seems to be a lot smaller than before.

Moreover, it's not as if I hadn't heard of the name 'Tsukino Maria' before. The little girl has the same name as a character in a game I had played! Moreover, an Otome Game