After One Left, Another Came

Kaede POV

It was eerie so as to say, of how Ueno Akira, one of the male leads of the Otome Game I am in, is right in front of me.

I had my suspicions when I heard his surname 'Ueno', but all doubts were cleared when the delinquent looking boy entered the room. 

Although his hair was still of his natural hair colour, I had no trouble identifying the soon to be Yankee character of the Otome game

Although his hair was still of his natural hair colour, I had no trouble identifying the soon to be Yankee character of the Otome game. He looks exactly the same as his ten years later self, just a lot younger.

His mope of black hair was curled at the ends, giving him a very 'wild' sort of look. In contrast to that, his sharp pair of green eyes looked not uneasy, but bored. Although I heard from Mother-Miss Ayaka- that he came here to apologise, his face really didn't look like someone who came all the way to the hospital to apologise.

Although ten years younger, Ueno Akira looks like an exact replica of his in-game self. Bored, Yankee-looking, and frowning.

Moreover, one could easily identify him with his beauty mark just right under his left eye. Girls from forums had said how it enhances his 'beauty', but I just think that the game producers added that mole there to make him look unique.

As if he wasn't unique enough with his colourful hair.

Then I noticed his right ear. Narrowing my eyes at his piercing filled ears, I lips curled downwards. He's only eight, yet he already have multiple piercings?

Though I knew of his back story from the game, I find it stupid how this masochist of a man had went and pierced his ears without his parents' consent.

And what was the reason the producers gave us?

He was bored. Full-stop.

Gaining an instant dislike of him, I turned my head towards the other side of the room and tried to ignore him.

If he wanted to give an apology, just give one and go on with his life. I don't want anything to do with him.

"How do I put it..." 

When he finally spoke after a few moments of awkward silence, I faced him out of politeness and waited. 

But to think he had the audacity to scratch his neck without a care in the world!

Kaede had lost his life because of you! 

"Kaede had a delinquent for a friend?" I opened my mouth in a fit of anger, and quickly shut it back when I realise what I had just said.

Now I feel childish for spiting a 8 years old.

"Huh?" came a stupid reply.

"You are Kaede." came an intelligent one.

I glared at the once silent Doctor, annoyed at how he spoke up after being silent for so long. Even now, I could see his hands still moving, collecting data on my personal self.