*chapter 1*

"Please wake up, Miss or you will be late for the first day of school" the maid said. " Ahjumma.. Just 5-6 more minutes." Then her mom
Suddenly walks in her room saying" I have the iPhone 6plus that you always wanted, I will give it to you at breakfast if you hurry and get downstairs." " Really, Where?" I said.

" You have to wake up if you want it." Then Eun-Seo get up grab her towel from her closet then go straight to the bathroom take shower, brush teeth, wash face, after 25 minutes in the bathroom. She put on her school uniform on and put light make-up on her face. Then she go downstairs to eat breakfast while saying " Good Morining to everyone in the family"

Kai suddenly ask " what wrong with you and what is it that make you so happy?" "You want to know Eun-Seo ask back" "yes," Kai said. Mom said " if I want the iPhone 6 plus I have to wake to go to school since it the first day of school."

"Well, honey you did what I ask you to do, so here the iPhone 6 plus that you wanted but you have to go to school everyday from now on." " YES! I finally have it. The iPhone 6 plus". Then Kai interrupted her saying " I also have iPhone 6 plus too dad bought it for me." After breakfast I both kiss our parents on the cheek and went to school we walk because our school is not far, it only two blocks down the road from our house.

Eun-Seo POV
"Yes!, I finally have the iPhone 6 plus that I always wanted."
"On the way to school i called Ji-In to tell her that my mom got me a new iPhone 6 plus." As I was telling her about it she also saying " I also have the new iPhone 6 plus that my mom bought it for me yesterday at the mall."
"REALLY, WOW!
"Bye, Ji-In see you at school at the gate."
When she got to school, she see Ji-In waiting for her at the school gate. "Hi, Eun-Seo and Kai," Ji-In yelling from the school gate. Then Kai and Eun-Seo said "hi" at the same time. While Kai say "Bye, I'm gonna go in the school first." Then both girls say "okay see you inside the school."

END OF POV

Then Eun- Seo and Ji-In went inside the school. Then Eun-Seo accidentally bumped into JEON JUNGKOOK . Then Jungkook said "Hey, watch where you going." While shouting at her .
Then Ji-In said " hey , you don't have to shout at her, she is in front of you." Then Eun-Seo told Ji-In to be quiet so the problem don't have to into a bigger problem.
"I'm really sorry ," she said while bowing. Then the rest of the members in BTS laughing at Eun-Seo and Ji-In. "Hey , I'm sorry about Jungkook ," the boy in the light brown hair said. Then the boy in the black hair said "don't worry you get used to Jungkook or Maknae." Then the boy in the red hair said "I'm Suga, this J-Hope, this is Jin." Suga say while introduce them to the girls. "I'm Kim Eun-Seo and this is my best friend Lee Ji-In." "Good to see you guys, Bye see you around " Jin said . " bye " we both said back while waving our hand.