*Chapter 11*

Jungkook POV

I drive my BMW I8 to the mall to meet with Hyung so we can hangout. I got to the mall since it was 15 minutes away from my house.  I got out of my bmw i8 car and there was couple girls who was screaming for my name.  But I keep quiet and walk away quickly to meet with Hyungs at the lobby before go play around.

End of POV

" Jungkook " Jimin called Jungkook name. Soon the rest of BTS showed up and they hang out until they see Eun-Seo with Ji-In and Kai with Sehun hanging out at the fast food eating.

Eun-Seo POV

Ji-In called me at night telling me if you wanna go hang out at the mall with your brother Kai and he can invite anyone he wants and it has be one of the people we know have some fun since it Saturday. I answer sure let go tomorrow at 9:00 in the morning then we can hang out the whole day.

End of POV

Jungkook saw Eun-Seo,Ji-In, Kai, and Sehun in the fast food eating laughing. But he just past them along with rest of the members. They were having fun until some fan came and asking for autograph , asking for to take picture. They even push Eun-Seo and Ji-In out of their sits .

And Kai was angry cause he wouldn't let anyone hurt her sister and Ji-In cause Ji-In is like a second sister to him. So he yelled " how dared you pushed my sister and her friend out of her sit. And you could've ask nicely for autograph if you want to then I would've give you. But since it like this i will not give until the fan meeting so bye."

Jungkook notice the situation and was about to came over to Eun-Seo but Sehun  helped her up first but fell back down. when she fall down she sprain her ankle and her arm were a bit bleeding. Ji-In her wrist her sprain since they were sitting in those tall chairs. So Kai and Sehun went to buy the stuff that are for sprain ankle , bandage, and the one where you wear on you wrist and medience to apply on it before bandage. By the time they were finish apply the stuff on the girls Jungkool left with the rest of BTS to hang out and relief some stress.

Instead of hanging out they went back home and also the way back home. Kai went to buy some movies and popcorn to make at home. At home they were watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. Half movies pass and Eun-Seo fell Al sleep cause they closed all like lights like in movie theater.  
So Ji-In ask "Kai, thank you for taking care me today along with sister anyway speak of sister carry your sister to her room  , she fell asleep. "

" Don't mention it , you were like a sister to also we've known each other since we were a kid." Kai said back to her.

Back to Jungkook and BTS

"Why Iwas being angry ?" " WHY?!?! Do I possibly like her ?!?" He ask himself a bunch of WHY question in his mind.

They were hanging out at the arcade floor to play and they went eat at the Pizza Hut after that they went to the Amuesment Park. Since they have a mask ,sun glasses and a hat with hoodies on the fans does not notice them. They were having fun without a single fans notice them except the fans think that " is that BTS cause they seem familiar , Maybe Not cause people they can make herself look like K-Pop peoples or groups , who cares."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why does Jungkook having a weird feeling about who?

Does he like her now or not?

( hints : in the next one he will confess his feeling to a girl. Guess the girl 😃)

Sorry for the late updates everytime I updates.