*Chapter 29*

-(THE SONG IS IN THAI AND IF YOU DONT KNOW THAI LIKE ME I DONT KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN THAT SOMG IS MY FAV!)

-(SORRY IMMA GONNA SKIP TO ONE MONTH LATER )

I been pregnant for around  1 and a half month and they do not still find  that stalking girl but didn't threat us with weapons but only texting saying " you better divorce him, you wanna be killed? , if you don't I am gonna kill you and your baby and gonna keep your husband."

And there more related to that and I am only scared because of her saying killing my baby and she can kill me but ABSOLUTELY NOT AND I REPEAT NOT MY BABY.

Even I can't go to the doctor but the doctor come to our house and give me check up on my pregnancy.

But little did we know that girl was Jungkook ex. Their family was a murder so they already been in the list of prisoner.

They been already murder some people and kill them.

Right now I am in my room check up on my one month pregnancy by Dr. Oh by the way it a girl Doctor.  She was been order her to stay with us and he will pay her because of all the shocking and scary and worrying stuff it not good for me she said.

She agree and basically she is with me everyday and everywhere I go also Ji-In and Ha-Eun ( EunSoe new friend ) and a guards that surround us.

Eun-Seo POV

My life is has not been good but bad but the good news is my brother and EXO , friends and BTS are always with me so I won't be bored. We may not go outside because here inside is already like a party thanks to all the funny stuff from J-Hope,RapMon,4D  ,Beakhyun and Taehyung also more people dance to all girl group songs and wear girl girl stuff especially TAEHYUNG dress it was a cute lady bug dress.
( when I say Exo include Luhan ,Kris and Toa  cuz I am forever an EXO_L )

It helps me forgotten the threats while being with them but little did I know Ha-Eun and my brother keeps whispering and laughing at each other out at the balcony by the self . 

"Hey let play Truth or Dare "I said to Everyone except Kai and Ha-Eun since they are not here. " the reason I say we play truth or dare us because I want Kai and Ha-Eun be together because if you look out at the balcony you know why." I said smirking and they look turn their to the balcony and see them laughing and whispering while we  sitting on the floor which was cold so we sit in a blanket and I share with Jungkook

"By the way you guys must do what other people say and as for those two ask them this" I said showing them the people that I scribble down the question on the scrap paper real quick. It read first kiss that gonna be asked by Suho,Are you still a virgin gonna be asked by Beakhyun, and Kai dare to be asked out Ha-Eun to be her girlfriend gonna be asked by Me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since some of the people wanted a update so I did but I will do part 2 on this chapter. Since this one is around 500 hundred something words and my limit of writing is 700 hundred something words.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES!!! THANK YOU FOR 19K READERS , COMMETS AND ALL THE 1K VOTES THANK YOU!!! PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!
~~~LOVE YOU ALL😘😘

SORRY  FOR THE LATE UPDATES!!!  THANK YOU FOR 19K READERS , COMMETS AND ALL THE 1K VOTES THANK YOU!!! PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!~~~LOVE YOU ALL😘😘

BY THE WAY IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE GO TO MY OTHER STORY CALL 13 FACTS ABOUT ME. BUT I REALLY DONT LIKE THAT CUZ THAT WAS EDIT FROM APP CAMRAE360 and I LOVE THAT APP!!! SO YEA AND PLEASE VOTE FOR IT AND MY OTHER ARRANGED MARRIAGE STORY ABOUT L FROM INFINITE AND NAEUN FROM APINK! THANK YOU