*Chapter 22*

Ha-Eun give me the ticket it was to    San Diego, California. I guess Ji-In told her because when I was 14 year old that I wanna go there for honeymoon with my husband.

" Ha-Eun did Ji-In told you about this is the pace I wanna go." She nodded and I hugged her saying thanks. After that Kai came to us and talk to Jungkook who was next to me. Kai say " make my sister cry and you are out or I am gonna kill you." Jungkook chuckle and nodded. " Also make me a uncle soon.

-

EUN-SEO POV

The wedding end and we go outside where a limo waiting for them at the front door to take them to the airport. We reached the airport and we got off. The driver checked us in also carry out luggage for us. Then he left us alone saying " have a nice day , Mr.Jeon and Mrs. Jeon and enjoy your honeymoon" Mr. Lee said and " than he  left with a smile on his face.

~~

We aboard the plane to U.S.A, snd find our seat. We fight for whoever get the seat by the window. Jungkook lose because I threat him if I don't sit by the window I yelled. He give up and sit at the end. The place it was for high class. " hey, you probably tired go to sleep and I wake you up when we get there.

- (skip~~~~ 3 hour later )
" hey wake up , we are here." I heard someone say and it was my newlywed husband Jungkook.
We reach the airport of California because there a intercom saying Ladies and gentlemen thank you for riding the America Airline. And have a nice day. "

We get and grab our stuff as we got off of the airplane into the section where they got all the luggages( how do you call that section where you wait to get your luggages?) We found our it was like 4 big one and 2 small one and since we will be staying for a month and put in the cart and And relax ourself from all the hard time we had back in Korea. As we got out we saw a sign that say " Mr. and Mrs. Jeon" we walk toward that guys and greet him. " hi who are you?" Jungkook asked. " Are you Eun-Seo that just got married to JEON family?" That guy asked and I just nodded " who are you?" Jungkook asked back. " I am Lee Jiwoo but called me Mr.Lee and your driver also I being asked to pick you guys up by Mrs.Kim parents also I helped your dad with things in California." " oh ok can we go right now " " yes, we can I am sorry and let get your luggage for you." Jungkook give it to him and he pushed it out of the airport. While we walked in front. We get in the limo. Mr.Lee came to the driver seat after put our luggage in the boot.

( 2 hour later )

We arrive in this mansion that doesn't look like a regular house with a guard open is the gate for us to drive in.

*I didn't know my parent have a mansion in California* I thought to myself

*I didn't know my parent have a mansion in California* I thought to myself. A person came open the car door for us as the car stopped and a 2 guard bring our luggage for us. We walked by the door in a into the house by a guard open the door for us. As we walked in we see a chef , maids and gardener saying " Mr. And Mrs. JEON , welcome and congratulation on your marriage." They all said at the same time while bowing And I said " don't be so informal to us and treat us how you treat other people here. " They nodded include Jungkook he also nodded and one of the people walked up to us saying " I am Choi Kimmy and I will be guided you around the house." We nodded.

( 35 minutes later )

The house tour was done and it awesome it has 10 room with 9 bathroom but 10 bathroom because one was in the Master Room. The kitchen was big with a dining table with 10 chairs. And the living room was so big with  a big flat screen tv.  By the way the mansion it has a lift  and 2 building for a maid and chef that is a girl  in one house with 7 room with 3 bunck bed in each room with 6 bathroom and guards and chef that is a guy in one house the beds was the same as the maid.

They have more maid and guards is just that they sent them somewhere in another mansion in U.S.A. It was  7:10 P.M and we went to our room. I took shower and Jungkook next and after we get dressed in our sweatpants and sweatshirt. We take a lift and went to the living room but Jungkoo watches tv while I went to the kitchen to drink water since I don't wanna bother them right now.

~~~ skip eating ( sorry )

We finish eating and went back to our room and wash our fave and brush our teeth and straight my hair and went to sleep and I see Jungkook was already in bed  I went next to him and slide under the blanket. I was about to close my eye when he say " give me a kiss." I don't wanna bother by it so I did and it turn into passionate and thing started to heat up. We did LOVE all night that night. ( sorry I am not old enough to write those. If you know what I mean )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.