Your on Your Period

You had just started your period and were laying on the couch trying to go to sleep cause your cramps were too much  for you to handle. "Y/N wake up." Jacob said knocking on your door. "Go away Jacob I'm not in the mood for anyone today." You said burying your face further into the pillow.

       "Baby girl can you tell me what's wrong?" He said.  "You sure you want to know?" You said smiling like an idiot. "Yes I want to know." "What's wrong baby girl?" He said getting even more worried
     "It's my time of month." You said. "Is there anything you want?" Jacob said trying to get to see you. He somehow got inside your house. Probably with the key you gave him. "I want pizza. I want candy. I want someone to massage my back. I want to watch movies." You said. When you looked up to see if he was still there, he was gone.

    "Wow. So much for a nice boyfriend." You thought. 30 minutes later you heard a knock on your door. You slowly got up, with a bunch of blankets around you to open the door.

"Here you go Y/N I got you all you asked for." Jacob said holding a big bag filled with candy and movies. In the other hand he had a box of pizza and paper plates. "Oh my fucking God Jacob I was just naming my Cravings. You didn't have to get me all of this stuff." You said shocked. "I'm your boyfriend, and that's what I'm here for." He sits on the couch and tells you to lay down so he can massage your back.
"Point to where your back hurts the most." He said while playing with your hair. You point to where your back hurts and he starts massaging. You decide to look in the bag to see what kind of candy he got you. "Holy shit Jacob. There is so many Y/F/C's in here." You say. "Well it's because I love you." He said. "I love you too Jacob."