Summary

Summary:

Ariana Ellis was an only child until her mom remarries and she gains a brand new family. She’s used to being the shy girl that fades into the background, she loves to study and make plans, school is everything and that’s how it always had been. Things change when her new step brother starts making his attraction known. She likes him, he’s gorgeous, saved her from serious trouble, and makes her feel like no other person ever has but her mother’s happiness is important and she refuses to risk it.

Jax Reed was used to being labeled, they call him a bad boy, a loner, and whatever else they please but he doesn’t care because they never once muttered the truth. No one knows of the dark secret he carries, why he likes to spend time in the woods behind the house.

He never thought his new step-sister, a girl who rushes to do homework and wears boring clothes, would speed up his heart rate and make him feel something he thought would never come true; love.

It gets harder and harder for Ariana and Jax to deny their feelings and impossible for them to admit them as secrets come to light and new dangers lurk around the corners.

~*~

AN: I hope you enjoy this story, I will update frequently seeing as I’m nearly done writing this story if you want more of it; please vote/comment and let me know what you think. I started it in August 2009 and decided now would be a good time to share it. Please vote and leave comments, again I want to know what you think and what you would like to see happen.