chapter 2

ii

-

I run towards my car and almost stumble over a few rocks but I don't care. I started the car and I was about to speed off when someone knocks on the mirror of the passenger's door, my teary eyes met the green hair guy and I muttered a 'fuck you' while showing off my middle finger. I look to the front and press the pedal before driving my car far away from that place, I look at the rear-view mirror, and it reflects Yoongi, with his hand ruffling his hair in a fucked up face. That's it. This is the last time, really.

Tears were threatening to fall but I wipe it harshly. My mind was clouded so I don't think that I can go home. I drove to the park, it was near with our old high school but nobody did come here because it was always deserted. I park the car and sat on the grass, laying my back down before sighing. I closed my eyes and Yoongi's face popped up in my mind, but the incident just now flooded in my memory, making me shouted a few strings of curses and cried again. I rubbed my face using my hand and try to breathe slowly.

"Do you know that driving while crying can lead to an unwanted accident ?"

I removed my hand from my face and wipe my tears away, my eyeliner was broken and my face looks like a ghoul, completely messy. The bubbly face boy who was staring at me just now is laying next to me while joining myself staring at the dark sky. I was about to go but he held my hand and ask me to stay.

"I barely know you so stop following me around," I said to him and I was about to go but he still held on my hand.

"Just stay, I know how hard it feels to witness your boyfriend's dick in someone else mouth." All of a sudden, my tears trickle down again and I cry while I was in a sitting position. I then felt a warmth spreading around me, and a chin on my hair as well a soft hand caressing my hair. My tears fall again as my hand slowly held his shirt.

"Let's just stay like this for a while. Just cry, let it out." His voice sounded so small but it manages to sooth me. I cry until I feel like my tears had dried up and my eyes swelled so bad. I look so ugly with my eyeliner staining my cheeks.

"H-how did you know me though ?" I ask him. I can feel a smile spread over his face.

"I'm one of your secrets admire in junior high." I detached myself from him and look at him with my smudged makeup. He just smiled playfully. And stood up. He looks at me and smirked. "See you again soon, McQueen."

And he jogged off. I had just realized that he walk himself here. Catching up with my car, how come I didn't realized it.

"H-hey wait !" He turns around and winks at me.

"Meet me at the cafe tomorrow !" And that's what he said before he sped off again. I look at him slowly disappearing through the neighborhood. My mind was clouded with him and back again with Yoongi. Who the hell is this Park Jimin. Curiosity was building inside me and I suddenly feel so cold. I wrapped my hand around myself and walk towards my car. I need to learn how to forget Min Yoongi, I guess.

-

I stop and park my car, throwing the car keys into my handbag, I slumped onto the nearest sofa in the living room, making my velvet hair fall down onto my face. I couldn't cry anymore even though my heart is still aching. A sighed was thrown out as well my maid walk towards me, putting a glass of water on the table.

"Miss McQueen, please have a drink first, you look so tired."

I went to a seated position and held my maid's hand, she smiled at me and then seat next to me with her hand lingered around my shoulder.