chapter 4

iv

-

{p.jimin's point of view}

I drive the motorbike with a hard on, yeah fuck off. It fucking hurts I almost cried. I arrived at the bar and remove the full masked helmet, flipping my messy hair I walk in the bar, straight to the counter, meeting the brown dyed hair boy which has a slight green dyed at the front, he sometimes look like a stupid seaweed, heol, such a good best friend he is, busy wiping the table when I hop on the stool. "Yah Park Jimin !"

He accidentally throws the dirty clothes at my face and I look at him with narrowed eyes. I dangle the motor keys in front of his face and he sighed in relieved. He grabs it and shoved it inside his jeans pocket. I smiled and thanked him. "Thankyou bro, I don't know what to do if I didn't have your motorbike, she sprained her ankle."

"Who? CEO ? You and CEO now Jimin ? Why don't I feel surprised ?" A smirk tug on Taehyung's face. And I sighed while ruffling my hair, dropping my head to the table counter, I sighed again. A few strands of my hair closing my eyes. "She is just a fake girlfriend."

"A fake one will always turn real when it comes to Park Jimin."

"This is not like all the girls that I have dated Tae, Stars is, different." I heard Taehyung's tongue click. "Yeah, like what you said every time you change a girlfriend again."

I looked up and sighed. "I can't do anything. They didn't accept me for what I am, who wanted a slut Tae, nobody want. They wanted me only for this dick." Taehyung's eyes bulge out from his socket when it trailed to my pants.

"You have a hard on ?" And I heard him squealing while laughing. Urgh.

"Did you get that hard again because of a simple kiss? You got no jams bro." I rolled my eyes. "Like you want to blow it till I cum like getting laid by a maiden." He chuckled while making dirty sounds.

"Ew, I would not like to die sucking your dick," I smirked.

"Like you never getting this dick in your man pussy." His jaws dropped as well a deep crimson pink tinted his cheeks.

"I didn't like that even a bit." "Yeah, you didn't like it so much until you keep moaning Ji-" "Shut the fuck up you bitch, you're making me horny. What the fuck."

And he runs towards the back of the lounge and I just laughed. But the laughed faded after a second had passed, Taehyung just accidentally sexually deprived that he had himself prepped enough for me that time. He is my best friend and there is no way for me to have him as a sex friend, no and never. Tae is a perfect guy and lol he is straight. Well maybe we once fucked, but he never asked for more, and I keep on teasing him about this because it's fun. The crews started to pile in the bar and the once bright lights are dimmed. I said a goodbye to Taehyung and walk towards my room, I removed the glasses and snapbacks from myself, and wear the shirt that had already hung in the dresser. It's a tight leather jeans, again. A black tank top, and a white jacket. I sighed and wear it as fast as I can, checking my view on the mirror, I smiled to myself proudly. Proud to be a slut, yeah wtf

Those smiled change to a frown and I seated on one of the chairs. Waiting for the makeup noona. She arrived not long after that, applying the makeups on my face. "Jimin, you're early today hm ?" I just smiled at her. "I was stressed up with assignments so I come here to spend some time with Taehyung before his shift work started." She smiled while applying the last bit of eyeliner against my eyes.

"Okay, you're done. Don't smudge it while fucking !" I laughed warily, the joke is just something so normal for all the noonas here. And it's normal to see me walking back and forth naked with dick dangling in between my leg, doesn't care even if it's wet, or dry or both.