chapter 14 [M]

xiv

mirror sex scene

-

{p.jimin's point of view}

"I give you two option"

"Stars or your mom ?"

I stared at the ceiling of my bedroom, I couldn't sleep even if I tried. Both of them are important in my life, I'm in love with Stars since my fetus days, and I love my mother that I couldn't tell anyone the love that contains in my heart, and I can't choose, I can't make a right decision, and it stressed me out.

"If you want to have Stars, then go on, but I'll need to drop your job as the stripper in my club"

I love her.

"If you leave her, you can continue to work and spend that money for your mom and your brother. So, which one ?"

I'm sorry.

-

"Yah Jiminnie." Jungkook throw me a paper ball and I took it in a swift move. "What do you want brat ?"

He laughed and put his arm around my neck, "I have classes with you remember ?" "Ah really ?" He nodded. "Dancing class."

"Oh god, I almost forgot about it, we're both a mentor, does Taehyung participate this class too or-"

"I'm not going anywhere other than my calculus." Taehyung just dropped by beside me and had his hand draped around my neck with his boxy-like smiled. "Eww, a nerd." I pushed him away with a smirked as he arrived at his class and I walked towards the studio for the class. Dancing class was actually an extra credit class. I took TESL and is still learning to be a good English teacher while Jungkook took art and design.

It was a weird combination but we made it till today.

I was excited to see a lot of freshies and juniors in the studio so I quickly gathered up my team, the studio and practice concept is just the same like 1MILLION studio in youtube, some of the students was there, me too, to be exact. So lots of them are already an expert and didn't need a lot of teaching, it always went well and they respect me as their seniors a lot. Some of them knew me as the stripper guy but they never question it.

The song blasting through the whole studio and the people around already cheering up, I smiled and take the lead position.

-

The dancing went well, I showed them some of my lockings and popping moves. All of them look satisfied so I called it as a wrapped. I plopped down and laid my back against the cold floor of the studio, Jungkook joined me afterward. Sweaty as hell.

My phone vibrated and I quickly pulled it out, a smiled radiating my face when I picked up the caller,

"Hello, baby." I heard her whining voice and she answered me with a laughed. "Where are you at ?"

"Studio. Why ?" "Can I come over? I have something to tell you about."

"Sure baby."

Jungkook just cringed and take his sling bag, he put on his headphone and look at me, "If you have sex in here, remember to clean it." And he smirked.

-

She brought along some coffee from Starbucks and some doughnuts, a cringed was there on her face when she noticed how sweaty I was. "Oppa, you should take a shower first, you stink." I raised my eyebrow.